FY-23 ACTIVE-DUTY LIMITED DUTY OFFICER AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER IN- SERVICE PROCUREMENT BOARD

1 hour ago, 6330 Hopeful said:

What do we think, any chance they drop earlier than Friday? 

I hope so especially since we are going into the holiday on Monday, idk if they do 96s down there or not. 

5 hours ago, 6330 Hopeful said:

What do we think, any chance they drop earlier than Friday? 

Maybe. This week is a 4 day weekend for many Commands and PERS might want to get the message out sooner rather than later

It would be epic to see that status update to "S" and then roll into a 96. How many times has everyone applied? 

First time also. I'm going through waves of feeling really confident about my chances and then not confident at all.  I think my happy medium is just saying I've done what I can do and now I just need the results to drop!

Exactly what’s going to be is going to be no need to stress if it’s not our time dust it off and keep grinding 

I wouldn't be surprised if we results this Friday. It would be roughly in line with historic timelines.

However, I also would not be surprised if it takes a couple more weeks.

One thing that I've noticed is the SEL STATUS on BOL has not yet cleared and is still showing 'A' for me.
Last year, if memory serves correctly, this cleared about mid February the results NAVADMIN followed a few weeks later that first week of March.

That may not mean anything at all. We can look back at past timelines, but all the administrative rigamarole that happens behind the scenes remains a mystery.

4 minutes ago, I_IT said:

18th or 25th. Don't see it pushing into March. Most likely I would plan on the 25th. 

I think the same. 25th is most likely, but I'd love to see results this Friday.

Assuming a Friday release like the past three years, the first Friday in March is the 4th.
It would be 53 days from board convening date to that day. It hasn't been longer than 50 days awaiting results since the FY-14 in 2013 which was 55 days.

Although... 2014 was 50 days, 2017 was 49 days, and 2018 was 50 days.
So it is not inconceivable that we may be waiting into March. Its happened before.

15 minutes ago, GSEM1 said:

I think the same. 25th is most likely, but I'd love to see results this Friday.

Assuming a Friday release like the past three years, the first Friday in March is the 4th.
It would be 53 days from board convening date to that day. It hasn't been longer than 50 days awaiting results since the FY-14 in 2013 which was 55 days.

Although... 2014 was 50 days, 2017 was 49 days, and 2018 was 50 days.
So it is not inconceivable that we may be waiting into March. Its happened before.

Lol one thing we can agree on is that they will release.

4th time applying. The 500 less applicants is giving me false hope 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the results don’t get pushed until March. 

3 hours ago, SaltyAZ said:

4th time applying. The 500 less applicants is giving me false hope 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the results don’t get pushed until March. 

Same here! I really hope that it comes out this week!!! Even on this forum.  I’m use to more people commenting?! Good luck my AZ Friend! 

At this point in the game the only posts left to make are the ones projecting when we think results will drop 

13 hours ago, SaltyAZ said:

This is my second time. Last year I felt like I had a relatively solid package, this year is stronger still.
But you really never know which way these boards will break.

I feel the same way about the reduction in applicants also. Especially since there were 7 fewer quotas this FY in the designator I applied for, a reduction in applicants might just negate the lower number of quotas.

Hopefully the reduction in applicants and a stronger package is enough to tip the scales in my favor this year.

• Like 2

Does an “A1” selection status mean “Accepted with 1 addendum”?  I know people say that it is normal. I was just curious. 

51 minutes ago, RJM357 said:

That’s correct senior I have the same due to submitting an addendum.

Awesome!  Thank you for the confirmation. Good luck to you on the results!

• Like 1

Not to inflate anyone's hopes but I just talked with a 6330 that commissioned last year and he seemed to think that due to so much of the Navy having a 96 this weekend that we could get some results today.  Of course that's just his guess but here's hoping. 

• Like 1

I saw some cryptic post last night. So of course I got no sleep lol. We will see.  Watch bol around 1100est for the package status to clear. 

8 minutes ago, SaltyAZ said:

I saw some cryptic post last night. So of course I got no sleep lol. We will see.  Watch bol around 1100est for the package status to clear. 

I gotta know, what did it say?