FY-23 ACTIVE-DUTY LIMITED DUTY OFFICER AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER IN- SERVICE PROCUREMENT BOARD

I wouldn't be surprised if we results this Friday. It would be roughly in line with historic timelines.

However, I also would not be surprised if it takes a couple more weeks.

One thing that I've noticed is the SEL STATUS on BOL has not yet cleared and is still showing 'A' for me.
Last year, if memory serves correctly, this cleared about mid February the results NAVADMIN followed a few weeks later that first week of March.

That may not mean anything at all. We can look back at past timelines, but all the administrative rigamarole that happens behind the scenes remains a mystery.

4 minutes ago, I_IT said:

18th or 25th. Don't see it pushing into March. Most likely I would plan on the 25th. 

I think the same. 25th is most likely, but I'd love to see results this Friday.

Assuming a Friday release like the past three years, the first Friday in March is the 4th.
It would be 53 days from board convening date to that day. It hasn't been longer than 50 days awaiting results since the FY-14 in 2013 which was 55 days.

Although... 2014 was 50 days, 2017 was 49 days, and 2018 was 50 days.
So it is not inconceivable that we may be waiting into March. Its happened before.

15 minutes ago, GSEM1 said:

I think the same. 25th is most likely, but I'd love to see results this Friday.

Assuming a Friday release like the past three years, the first Friday in March is the 4th.
It would be 53 days from board convening date to that day. It hasn't been longer than 50 days awaiting results since the FY-14 in 2013 which was 55 days.

Although... 2014 was 50 days, 2017 was 49 days, and 2018 was 50 days.
So it is not inconceivable that we may be waiting into March. Its happened before.

Lol one thing we can agree on is that they will release.

3 hours ago, SaltyAZ said:

4th time applying. The 500 less applicants is giving me false hope 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the results don’t get pushed until March. 

Same here! I really hope that it comes out this week!!! Even on this forum.  I’m use to more people commenting?! Good luck my AZ Friend! 

13 hours ago, SaltyAZ said:

4th time applying. The 500 less applicants is giving me false hope 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the results don’t get pushed until March. 

This is my second time. Last year I felt like I had a relatively solid package, this year is stronger still.
But you really never know which way these boards will break.

I feel the same way about the reduction in applicants also. Especially since there were 7 fewer quotas this FY in the designator I applied for, a reduction in applicants might just negate the lower number of quotas.

Hopefully the reduction in applicants and a stronger package is enough to tip the scales in my favor this year.

• Like 2

“As we wrap up the FY-23 LDO/CWO ISPB and are anxiously awaiting the results, we begin to look forward to the FY-24 cycle.” Right after this I got some wink emojis from a mentor (senior ldo). I asked why you playing with my emotions and they haven’t responded 😭😭. I’m probably reading in to this too much. Making up stuff in my head lol. 

• Like 1