FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Congrats to all who were selected, I know it was well deserved! I got the big "N" but it's ok, everything in life happens for a reason so here is to next year!

Congrats everyone!  My brother picked up 640...better luck next year for this guy!

Thanks bro! Congrats to everyone that got selected. Apologies and best of luck to those who did not. I couldn't believe you didn't get it bro...

Got the "S" for 616X. Anyone looking for help for the Surf Ord desig PM me. Congrats to all who were selected. If you did not get the S this year hang in there and its never too early to start working on your package!

Thanks bro! Congrats to everyone that got selected. Apologies and best of luck to those who did not. I couldn't believe you didn't get it bro...

Just thankful that I have one more shot...Truly sorry for those of you that this was your last chance. Just trying to figure out whats next...how exactly do you follow up a two year span of SOY then #1 of 49 as CMEO/FCPOA President/Controller of the Yea??? I just took over Radar Branch Chief which i didn't have last year and his specifically mentioned in the precepts the last few years...hoping it will make the difference. Open to any/all suggestions.

Any information concerning the 641X on the Reserve side.  I thought I had everything they wanted.  Next year I suppose...

FLTMP is currently down for maintenance, but as promised, I will still post the stats here when available.

I'm a bit disappointed on getting an "N"; first time up and only 8 years in so I have some time.  Anyone wanting to assist me in this year's package; 641X; please give me a shout.  Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Once again, Congrats to those whom received the "S". 

Guest CursedSwabbie

Alright...Last night was a bummer! But I am determined to not let that happen again. Already enrolling in 3 classes for my degree and had my PME done on NKO but now working on JPME! for all of you who did not make it as well let's PUT OUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL!!!!

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Again Congratulations to all that received the coveted S!
The NEW FY-17 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion forum has been made!
Wish us luck!

Guest Chief Wifey

Here is the reserve 641 stats:

3 YN1s and I YNC.

TIS 2002, 2003, 2004, AND 2005.

Do you also have the stats for 713X, active duty?  It would be great to know the breakdown.  Thanks in advance

Do you also have the stats for 713X, active duty?  It would be great to know the breakdown.  Thanks in advance

What are the source ratings for 713, and are there any particular trends you are trying to find out?

• Like 1