FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Mustang6235

Yes, congrats to all those who made it.very well deserved. No time to pout here, chiefs test next month. I'm out on LDO by 2 months, time to focus on chief and cwo.

Congrats to all of those selected!!!

"S"

Got the "S"

Shoot me a PM. 

That goes for any Admin LDO/Warrant select.  Please PM me when you have a chance and congrats again! :D

Guest CursedSwabbie

congrats everyone! i do not know what is wrong ....i hit every bullet on their precept and got the N so .....hell if i know what to do!!

Guest Mustang6235

congrats everyone! i do not know what is wrong ....i hit every bullet on their precept and got the N so .....hell if i know what to do!!

Same here. Going to find someone to scrub my record. When they'd rather have a vacancy, its time to start over.

Guest CursedSwabbie

Same here. Going to find someone to scrub my record. When they'd rather have a vacancy, its time to start over.

i am sorry to hear about your situation! i was there last year and i scrubbed hit the bullets and now back to scrub! SMH

For all my 641 bros/sis who applied for the FY16 board, here is selection stats:

YN(SS)-9

YN-6

PS-2

NC-1

The YN(SS) had zero selectees last cycle, but they made half of all selectees this cycle. If you were a YN(SS) who did not select last cycle and choose not to apply this cycle, you may have just missed a golden opportunity. As a PS myself, I was surprised they made only 2. For my FTS folks, there was zero selection. The lesson learned from this stats is that you never know what a particular selection board is looking for. That's why you have to keep applying till you become ineligible. Congrats to all selectees; well deserved. My source for this information is FLTMPS BTW.

• Like 1

For all my 641 bros/sis who applied for the FY16 board, here is selection stats:

YN(SS)-9

YN-6

PS-2

NC-1

The YN(SS) had zero selectees last cycle, but they made half of all selectees this cycle. If you were a YN(SS) who did not select last cycle and choose not to apply this cycle, you may have just missed a golden opportunity. As a PS myself, I was surprised they made only 2. For my FTS folks, there was zero selection. The lesson learned from this stats is that you never know what a particular selection board is looking for. That's why you have to keep applying till you become ineligible. Congrats to all selectees; well deserved. My source for this information is FLTMPS BTW.

Any information concerning the 641X on the Reserve side.  I thought I had everything they wanted.  Next year I suppose...

I applied for 649x security, I'm a reservist first class with almost 9 years. I was in four years corrections and made officer of the year, I'm a police officer for two years, I have an AS, BS, and a MS in criminal justice, I have deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan and have EPs on all evals...... I didn't make it I'm thinking Air Force, or Army.

Not to mention I received my conditional offer for FBI as a Special Agent.

Congrats to all that made it.

Guest Chief Wifey

A Big Congrats to all those selected, well deserved I'm sure.  My hubby was not selected, but that's okay....I'm sure the man above has bigger plans.  Now we can start getting excited about these Japan orders!!!

Any information concerning the 641X on the Reserve side.  I thought I had everything they wanted.  Next year I suppose...

I will check the reserve 641 stats and post it here sometime tomorrow.

• Like 1