FY-21 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest Shawn_Don

Did anyone have a issue with the link sent in the auto confirmation email to click and check your "package status". Its suppose to be used to see if your package was actually received. If not can anybody paste the link they used. I've been trying for two weeks, i thought the system had bug and would work it's self out but now here we are.

Guest Tsmiffers
5 hours ago, Shawn_Don said:

Did anyone have a issue with the link sent in the auto confirmation email to click and check your "package status". Its suppose to be used to see if your package was actually received. If not can anybody paste the link they used. I've been trying for two weeks, i thought the system had bug and would work it's self out but now here we are.

No issues here. Make sure you are using Internet Explorer when trying to get to that page. Also go to: Internet Options>Advanced>Security section(towards the bottom) and make sure that SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3 are checked. This will most likely fix you're issue if you're on NMCI...same fix worked for me at home as well.

Guest osiris0107
8 hours ago, Shawn_Don said:

You could just message MNCC and they will verify with their records and ensure your package was received.

Guest NavyFramer

Once the application is submitted, where on the NPC website will it give me the status code? I can see that my application was accepted but I can’t find the Code. 

Guest Tsmiffers
6 hours ago, NavyFramer said:

Once the application is submitted, where on the NPC website will it give me the status code? I can see that my application was accepted but I can’t find the Code. 

The status will not be on NPC. Keep an eye on top link on BOL, Advancement/Board status. The same place you would go to look for CPO results. If it is showing old board results or says that it doesn't have any board status for you then your package has not yet been reviewed/accepted/rejected in BOL.

9 hours ago, Tsmiffers said:

BOL just updated. Go check if you got that "A"!

Thanks for letting everyone know that BOL updated. I checked mine and got that "A". Now the rest is out of my hands. February can't come any sooner. Good luck everyone!

Guest NavyFramer
18 hours ago, Tsmiffers said:

BOL just updated. Go check if you got that "A"!

Mine has not updated yet. I submitted my application on the 27th of September. So hopefully I’ll get feedback this week. When did you submit yours?

Guest Tsmiffers
5 hours ago, NavyFramer said:

Mine has not updated yet. I submitted my application on the 27th of September. So hopefully I’ll get feedback this week. When did you submit yours?

September 6th.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest osiris0107
21 hours ago, AcousticDude said:

Where can I find last years results with how many applications were submitted and how many were actually selected for each designator. Looking for the averages and percentages. Also is there a document that shows year groups and health? Much like the enlisted side has for each rate?

FY-20_Quotas.bmp

On 10/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, AcousticDude said:

Sorry I should of been more clear, I was trying to find how many people submitted an application for specific designators for FY-20. This information isnt on NPC as far as I can tell, someone posted the imagine on the FY-20 thread on pg 1.

For stats on FY20 LDO/CWO ISPB: https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/officer/communitymanagers/active/ldo_cwo/Documents/LDO and CWO Recruiting Brief.pptx

On slides 21 & 22 you will find some data that you were inquiring about.

• 4 weeks later...

Just received the "A" on the 7th.  Was starting to get nervous.  Good luck to all that applied.  Just out of curiosity - anyone still waiting on the "A" in BOL?

Guest subguy10524

Nope! Got my A,1. I had to submit my package back in July thinking I was gonna be gone from then until after the package was due. Ended up being home earlier than expected and was able to submit an addendum. 

Starting to think about the next addendum so I can send it in with the upcoming eval!

1 hour ago, radioman said:

Just received the "A" on the 7th.  Was starting to get nervous.  Good luck to all that applied.  Just out of curiosity - anyone still waiting on the "A" in BOL?

Mine never updated. I called millington, they said my package was good to go and they were swamped. I’m about to submit my E6 addendum without my “A”, I have local POCs to email so anyone’s guess.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, radioman said:

😂Just nervously waiting now.  I show A1 in BUPERS!  Good luck all.  

I just checked my eval continuity report in BOL and it's showing the board number for the LDO/CWO ISPB. Anyone else showing this?

8 hours ago, PAMA said:

Quotas should be out Thursday or Friday.

Quotas are normally released after the board convening date. Not too hopeful that they will be released this Thursday or Friday.

Guest NavyFramer

I submitted an addendum but have a question. My CO is not fond of same page endorsements, so my admin Dept. separated his endorsement and my addendum onto different pages. Its essentially the same thing but wondering What your opinions are; does it really matter that it’s not a same page endorsement as exampled?

4 hours ago, NavyFramer said:

I submitted an addendum but have a question. My CO is not fond of same page endorsements, so my admin Dept. separated his endorsement and my addendum onto different pages. Its essentially the same thing but wondering What your opinions are; does it really matter that it’s not a same page endorsement as exampled?

Same here.  My command separated them - still show no errors in BOL so I think it's ok.

Guest NavyFramer
9 hours ago, radioman said:

Same here.  My command separated them - still show no errors in BOL so I think it's ok.

Cool. Did you get the "A" for your addendum submission?

Guest subguy10524

I also noticed via some random digging that the Nuclear board is gonna be a “virtual board” this year. 

I am not sure how that changes the process or if it does at all. It is still separate from the other LDO board. Curious if anyone has any insight?