Jump to content
Navy Forum for Enlisted, Reserves, Veterans, Chiefs & Spouses

FY-20 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, KingATC said:

Think the board adjourned. Checked Continuity report, there are no selection boards showing. Hopefully we get quatas, membership, and precepts today.

Quotas and precepts are out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

Good luck everyone, still have a while to go before they are released 😒

Agree. Just wondering when the membership will be released.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No idea when the membership will be released. They may wait until the results are published  so that no one try’s to press the board members for the results. The results will probably come out late February or early March. At least that’s how it has been in the past. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come on lets get this forum rowdy!

 

Who would you guys like to have MC your ceremony?

Who do you want to render you first salute too?

If you wear anchors who are you going to "turn them over" to?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also new to the board. Applied for 651X. 1st time up.

Its hard to see the quotas for 613x and 618x and not get jealous. At the same time, its all relative to the number of applicants I guess. 

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ADCS said:

Yes, 6th and last time.

Man 7331 seems to be very competitive!!  Have you ever been Maintenance Control SCPO or what are some of the things you are getting for feed back from the board to get selected?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, SubLS said:

Also new to the board. Applied for 651X. 1st time up.

Its hard to see the quotas for 613x and 618x and not get jealous. At the same time, its all relative to the number of applicants I guess. 

My first time as well for 651X good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bunker-Buster said:

Man 7331 seems to be very competitive!!  Have you ever been Maintenance Control SCPO or what are some of the things you are getting for feed back from the board to get selected?

Yes, I've done everything I could do. Nobody seems to know why I'm not getting selected. Even had the OCM go over my record. Only thing I was told is that I'm a career hornet guy and that I had never been ship's company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fellow AOCS here myself, but funny you say that I got a friend that had applied for the same designator for years and he was told he was a career I-Level mainly FRC and Van Op Det and he needed to do a squadron.  Well he reported to a squadron completed a cruise earn his SFF, worked in Maintenance, Det LCPO, and QAS.  He still didn’t make it, however; pick up Senior.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bunker-Buster said:

Fellow AOCS here myself, but funny you say that I got a friend that had applied for the same designator for years and he was told he was a career I-Level mainly FRC and Van Op Det and he needed to do a squadron.  Well he reported to a squadron completed a cruise earn his SFF, worked in Maintenance, Det LCPO, and QAS.  He still didn’t make it, however; pick up Senior.

Yea, I dont understand their formula....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...