FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest ITC(IW/SW/AW)
Just now, OneLastDance said:

And, the same for tomorrow night. Please, do not let one good or bad result roll into even worse.

Well said.

Guest Blankslate

Since we now have hard data...if my spouse gets the magic S tomorrow, will he still be allowed to go take his final exam on Wednesday afternoon?

Guest NavyChic2003

Good luck everyone!  I don't know why, but this year I am extremely nervous... previous years I didn't really feel one way or another.  I probably won't be able to get any sleep :-/

Guest navyordie123
2 minutes ago, NavyChic2003 said:

Good luck everyone!  I don't know why, but this year I am extremely nervous... previous years I didn't really feel one way or another.  I probably won't be able to get any sleep :-/

I don't think anyone is going to get much sleep tonight, the good thing about being west coast is that I don't have to wait til 11 to find out my fate.

Guest NavyChic2003
Just now, navyordie123 said:

I don't think anyone is going to get much sleep tonight, the good thing about being west coast is that I don't have to wait til 11 to find out my fate.

Well, I'm currently on deployment and 6 hours ahead of east coast time... Ahhhhhhh:o

Guest navyordie123

Ok I clicked the link that you put out @Tony and I didn't see the news release. I have seen it on npc and stuff like that but I guess it doesn't help I dont have social media lol.

Guest navyordie123
3 minutes ago, NavyChic2003 said:

Well, I'm currently on deployment and 6 hours ahead of east coast time... Ahhhhhhh:o

That is no good at all.

Guest HawkISback
4 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

I know right.  

15 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

Ok I clicked the link that you put out @Tony and I didn't see the news release. I have seen it on npc and stuff like that but I guess it doesn't help I dont have social media lol.

That was the news release. The link to All Hands Online is where the results will be posted.

This is what we have so far.

FY17 Active Duty CPO Results Timeline

• AUG 02 TUE 1100 ET Command BOL (Triad)
  • AUG 03 WED 1100 ET NAVADMIN release on All Hands Online (Public Release)

Guest Cyber_IT
13 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

I have a two year old that makes sure I am never sleep before midnight, so there won't be any adjustments to my sleep schedule!

Guest Mmn1ss

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster. I have been reading these forums for two years now and have enjoyed the banter you all have. I mostly wanted to post to wish all the SBEs and any chiefs on the forum with an SBE in their command good luck tomorrow.

Guest CursedSwabbie
1 minute ago, navyordie123 said:

I have to! I got the duty week!

Guest Old_Salt_ITC

Best of luck to all SBEs. I know the wait has been difficult but the reward is well worth it.

For those who receive the coveted "S", congratulations!

For those who do not, keep your head high and refocus on the things that may be missing. Channel your frustrations into something positive and make the Navy a better place for you and your Sailors!

Guest CursedSwabbie

this is the part that I do not like! once the confirm a time it is like your entire package rushing through your head.... "i got 1. 2. and 3. but am I missing something"

Guest navyordie123
1 minute ago, Tony said:

Ok @Tony, I think it's the time to gather all corpsman, @NavySAR and all stretcher bearers to medical for a brief on what to expect in the next 24 hours. Prepare the triage with the Motrin, ordie band-AIDS and stretchers cause it's gonna get crazy in here. man your battle stations this is not a drill, this is not a drill. 

Guest Blankslate

well my night is now set holding a flashlight and a can of WD40 while my husband checks to make sure his bike is still in good condition 

Just now, navyordie123 said:

Ok @Tony, I think it's the time to gather all corpsman, @NavySAR and all stretcher bearers to medical for a brief on what to expect in the next 24 hours. Prepare the triage with the Motrin, ordie band-AIDS and stretchers cause it's gonna get crazy in here. man your battle stations this is not a drill, this is not a drill. 

Yes, everything should be in order. I also saw we have an HM down there so we are good to go!

:128_19:

Guest BigFIshCA

I wonder if my command will let me graduate NITC on Friday if I do get the coveted "S" before the games begin.  Any thoughts?