FY17 Chief Selection Board

Just now, Blankslate said:

Hey @Tony I think the server needs coffee cause I was having the same issue only it wouldn't even let me type, just quote a blank box of the last person who I'd quoted. 

You got that right @Blankslate, I'm checking stuff in the background as we speak, will give it some coffee & disconnect & reconnect as @HawkISback (SELECT NOW!!!!) recommended. 

Guest Blankslate
20 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your website.  See I'm a qualified IT.  Select now!

wOOt in my completely non official position I believe that @HawkISback should be given the S for his amazing qualified suggestion! 

Guest Blankslate
Just now, WJ77 said:

Heard from Senior that safety brief today, good chance results Friday. Could be smoke though.

My spouse was told to expect Wednesday (we're in Pensacola...hard not to go storm NAC for info). Also FTS came out on a wednesday 

12 minutes ago, WJ77 said:

Heard from Senior that safety brief today, good chance results Friday. Could be smoke though.

It's hard to imagine them releasing it on a Friday because then the public release would come out on a Saturday when less people would have access. (?)

Guest Old_Salt_ITC
2 minutes ago, HawkISback said:

I'm about to PM MCPON.  

Let us know how that turns out!!   I'd love to see the look on his face when he reads that request!!!   :angry:

Guest Husker14
3 minutes ago, Old_Salt_ITC said:

Let us know how that turns out!!   I'd love to see the look on his face when he reads that request!!!   :angry:

I would like to see it as well

Guest Blankslate

I hope he's phrasing it like it's an IT problem and that he needs full access to all files (including "The List")

Guest Blankslate

"Chief I hate to bother you, as I know you are busy but we're having some fluctuations coming from the main servers that might be corrupting some files on your hard drive. In order to ensure that nothing important is lost, I need to have full access to your system, including all of your files, so I can run a quick diagnostic to make sure you aren't infected with that Melissa Virus that is making a comeback."

Guest AMC Hopeful
2 minutes ago, Blankslate said:

"Chief I hate to bother you, as I know you are busy but we're having some fluctuations coming from the main servers that might be corrupting some files on your hard drive. In order to ensure that nothing important is lost, I need to have full access to your system, including all of your files, so I can run a quick diagnostic to make sure you aren't infected with that Melissa Virus that is making a comeback."

Funny thought, He may be lurking and waiting for this ruse to hit his desk.

Guest Blankslate
2 minutes ago, AMC Hopeful said:

Funny thought, He may be lurking and waiting for this ruse to hit his desk.

That'd just be confirmation in my mind that the uppers like to mess with all of our heads during these highly stressful days leading to results.