Forum | Advancement | Career | Veteran | Bases | Enlisted Portal

CTRC(5)

FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Rate this topic

Chief Wifey

Congrats on those selected.  A special congrats to my husband. This was his 4th time up for CWO (713x). Very well deserved!  For those who didn't make it keep applying. He almost didn't apply this year, but thank goodness he did. He is currently out to sea (I'm not sure if he knows yet since it's only 1:53 am here).

• Like 2

GMFCC

Congrats everyone! Got the sad face again this year, last time eligible for LDO. Oh well, on to the next thing I guess!

B710

Congratulations to all that made it. I'll try again!

639X hopeful

Got selected.  Congrats to all who got the nod and those who didn't, good luck next year.  Don't give up.  Continue to lead.

gunna871

Got that "N" the fight shall continue on for FY19 

• Like 1

ET1EXWIWSW

My least favorite letter in the alphabet is quickly becoming the letter "N"

N.jpg

• Like 3

GMFCC

lol ET1, thanks for that.

CWO2B
1 hour ago, AEGISFC1 said:

I made it!  Looks like I was the 2nd highest ranked ordnance guy as well.  second to go to school, January of 2018!!! Let me know if people need help.  Colin Powell's second rule of leadership 

1. Get mad, then get over it. I’ve worked hard over the years to make sure that when I get mad, I get over it quickly and never lose control of myself.

I'll see you there. Commission 01 Jan as well. 

• Like 1

Young_Gunner

Finally Got the S! Thanks to everyone on this page for keeping each other together through these processes. Third time is the charm!

• Like 2

GMC Dick

Congrats to all the selectess. 

NateFromThe818

Congrats to all my Brothers and Sisters who got the "S" . Any 628X who got the "N" I would be happy to compare packages with you so we can get you that "S" Next time. If you are interested PM me.

Intel

2nd package, got the "N" this time as well.  Time to take a short breather and get started on next year's package.

Intel

Just out of curiosity, how would you know if you were an Alternate?

CWO2B
3 minutes ago, Intel said:

Just out of curiosity, how would you know if you were an Alternate?

You won't unless someone declines or fails to screen. Had a homie pick up LDO a few years back and then right after results found out he was alt for CWO for the prior year, so he could commission sooner as a CWO. Had no idea he was an alternate. 

• Like 1

Intel
7 hours ago, Warrantmaybe said:

You won't unless someone declines or fails to screen. Had a homie pick up LDO a few years back and then right after results found out he was alt for CWO for the prior year, so he could commission sooner as a CWO. Had no idea he was an alternate. 

I guess you never know...on the upside, my brother picked up Warrant.

• Like 1

AEGISFC1
16 hours ago, SWCC said:

How would you sign your signature black now?  

CWO(Sel) or stick with SBC 

Feedback  welcomed 

Haha im not signing it till I get selected. I'm sticking with FC1. I wouldn't want the WOW does my butt stink or what?!? Holy mother of pearl, wait and pause as I go take a shower - will be right back (curtsy exit left) that came with that haha. I don't think there would be an issue though.