FY15 Senior Chief Results

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

And like that, the navy put our speculating to an end. Back to work until tommorrow.Good luck brothers and sisters. 

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

I read that posting last night from the MCPON and felt at ease with everything. And just like that, everything suddenly returns to normal.  Good luck brothers and sisters. I hope tomorrow is a "Fine Navy Day" for us all. 

I read that posting last night from the MCPON and felt at ease with everything. And just like that, everything suddenly returns to normal.  Good luck brothers and sisters. I hope tomorrow is a "Fine Navy Day" for us all. 

most definitely reduces the stress level with people knowing. tomorrow though I'll be standing on vultures row with my first aid kit

:bigemo_harabe_net-85:

Guest FMFman

I know it is amazing when know one knew we all were glued to the sight.  Now that everyone knows it is quiet.  It just goes to show people need drama in their life to be happy.  Sad but true.  I have no psychological expertise but this would be a great case study for someone.   Well as stated by everyone before good luck to all that are eligible.  To be chosen to don the star or not I will be happy for everyone else that does.  I am already in the greatest fraternity possible.  Making Chief was always the goal, the stars are just icing on the cake.  Until tomorrow!   :graphics-3d-smileys-283022:

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

I know it is amazing when know one knew we all were glued to the sight.  Now that everyone knows it is quiet.  It just goes to show people need drama in their life to be happy.  Sad but true.  I have no psychological expertise but this would be a great case study for someone.   Well as stated by everyone before good luck to all that are eligible.  To be chosen to don the star or not I will be happy for everyone else that does.  I am already in the greatest fraternity possible.  Making Chief was always the goal, the stars are just icing on the cake.  Until tomorrow!   :graphics-3d-smileys-283022:

Well said brother.

Guest FMFman

Will anybody be able to post the results on the forum, I am out in the field and won't get a chance to hear about them

Once they post on Thursday I'll post them if someone else does not get to it before me.

Will anybody be able to post the results on the forum, I am out in the field and won't get a chance to hear about them

I will be standing message traffic watch and I will post as soon as I they show up in message traffic

I inadvertently (and intentionally) deleted pjr77's post - that was a mistake on my part! After having one person post a fake and another (A Chief) thinking that it would be funny to post that the board was compromised, I jumped the gun. Sorry pjr77, I should have known better since you've been here before the crash. Could you please repost your message?  :graphics-3d-smileys-649761:

Guest pjr77

I was just saying that our CMC mentioned he would have the results around 2000. I'm FDNF, so that's 0700 EST. Either way, we will get the results at the same time. However, i'll post what ever i get. Good Luck!!

Part of me wishes I didn't know the exact date and time.  It was more fun guessing and popping on here.  I feel a restless night coming on...

Has anyone heard anything from their COC yet?

Not one Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy) word!!! I know they feel our pain.

Guest FMFman

I will probably not know until they post the results I have an Army COC. HA! We are in the eleventh hour people.  Stand by for heavy rolls!