FY15 Senior Chief Results

Will the list be posted somewhere today with the names of those that made it?

so far they are keeping a tight lid on the triad release so it may be 24 hrs later. I kind of still like the new way even though they have to work out the kinks - some who have the need to know do not know

Guest ETC_Marsland

Still waiting here. My workday is over - I'm home - boss says they still haven't made any announcement at our command.

So there I was talking to the Department Head, who informed me that I did not make Senior. The CMC no where to be found, while he toyed with us this morning before PT. :graphics-3d-smileys-313328:

Looks like we are 3 years free of "waiting!"  Very proud of my husband - a new GMCS - this was his 5th time up :) ... happy for all the other selectees and sad for those that didn't get the nod this year.  Year in and year out, this is always a very humbling experience no matter what end of the receiving end we  are on!  

Guest MamaDrury

Congrats to all that have been selected! It is a great accomplishment in your career! So proud that my husband was selected too, though it has been a surreal day today! Looking forward to seeing the list tomorrow!

Guest FMFman

lol, so what is the hold up?

Being with a joint command I have no Navy leadership so nobody is authorized to receive the list early.  Only a couple of hours more.....trying to not get my hopes up.  nine percent chance is not that great but it is something.