FY15 Senior Chief Results

I've watching the post the last few days and had to update my account to post this information from NPC.  Prior handle CRUDESYNC

Latest Updates from NPC

All CO/XO/CMCs will be receiving advance notification (24 hours) for advancement and selection board results via BOL.  Recommend CO/XO/CMCs verify their UIC "command view" access on BOL.  At 0800 Central, 02JUN14 a list of all CO/XO/CMC personnel with corresponding UICs will be posted under the "CO/XO/CMC Advancement/Selection Board Verification" tab on BOL. 

Posed the question of results release date to a reliable source in D.C. He informed me they will be out Monday the 2nd.

After once again asking my source was he sure the results were coming out Monday I was given the thumbs up. We will see...

• Like 1

I personally know of a few commands that botched the notification process last week. Their Sailors waited around seeing folks post on social media about their Chief calling them... Probably just cleaning that process up.

I'm also going with Monday, Tuesday the latest. (That's after saying this past Thursday would be it!)

Guest FMFman

Well I have been without comms all day and I see we are no where closer than when I left.  Very well,  

All have a great weekend and I will see you here on Monday.

HMC departing! :graphics-3d-smileys-986177:

I believe all that is saying is that they need to verify that they can see results whenever posted...

yes that is what it is saying which gives the admin types a friendly reminder (hint) to have their co/xo/cmc validate their credentials so that they can fix any loggin problems before and not after the results are released. 

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

So, I did some research and this is what I got.

2007 -May 23 - Wednesday

2008 -May 21 - Wednesday

2009- May 29 - Friday

2010- July 16 - Friday

2011- Jun 1   -  Wednesday

2012- Jun 27 -  Wednesday

2013- Jun 24 -  Monday

Does anyone else see the trend?

Call me a party Pooper but this trend may be broken by...

I've watching the post the last few days and had to update my account to post this information from NPC.  Prior handle CRUDESYNC

Latest Updates from NPC

All CO/XO/CMCs will be receiving advance notification (24 hours) for advancement and selection board results via BOL.  Recommend CO/XO/CMCs verify their UIC "command view" access on BOL.  At 0800 Central, 02JUN14 a list of all CO/XO/CMC personnel with corresponding UICs will be posted under the "CO/XO/CMC Advancement/Selection Board Verification" tab on BOL. 

this new process. Looks like they want to give triads the chance to fix their BOL contact info. Then again lets hope not. :D

this new process. Looks like they want to give triads the chance to fix their BOL contact info. Then again lets hope not. :D

Here is the full message below and the link here -> http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/Pages/default.aspx

I would assume that the CO/XO/CMCs would want to fix this before the results are released so they could get their 24 hr advanced notice without a hitch and not face a mob of rejected and dejected sailors.  BBb)

Latest Updates from NPC

All CO/XO/CMCs will be receiving advance notification (24 hours) for advancement and selection board results via BOL.  Recommend CO/XO/CMCs verify their UIC "command view" access on BOL.  At 0800 Central, 02JUN14 a list of all CO/XO/CMC personnel with corresponding UICs will be posted under the "CO/XO/CMC Advancement/Selection Board Verification" tab on BOL. 

To verify "command view" access, CO/XO/CMCs should log onto BOL, click the "CO/XO/CMC Advancement/Selection Board Verification" tab, and review their information on CO/XO/CMC list. If you do not have access to this list or your name is associated with the wrong UIC(s), contact Pers-54 helpdesk at (901)874-4717 ornpc_it_service_desk@navy.mil to initiate corrective action.

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

Good morning fellow hopefuls. Let's see what we can see today. But for now, I'm going to make a cup of Keurig coffee and plug on through my emails.

Guest FMFman

Good to see everyone made it through the weekend and back at their posts. I am on leave this week. Especially today I am looking for the forum to provide me answers. So coffee and then wait for alert tones on my phone. Not being optimistic for today anyway, but I'll be happy to be wrong.

Guest HSMCPO

Triad notification today and message hits the street tomorrow.

If your going to start a new rumor, it needs to have more substance to it.  ha ha.

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

All we can do now brothers and sisters is just pray, wait and hope that all of us gets to see the "S" next to their name soon.