FY15 Senior Chief Results

I dont think a board member would have any insight into release dates, once the board adjurns, its up to the folks at NPC right?

That is a fact - I have corresponded with them in the past

Guest ATCS Wanna Be

Well another day of waiting ladies and gentlemen.  Thankfully for me, Fridays are kinda slow, so plenty of time to troll this site for the latest rumors. Hahaha.

Guest ATCS Wanna Be

RedOrdieRanger92, yes it would! I would be having a big ol party if I could see that Magical "S"! Would make it a great weekend!

Thanks for the add, Tony!  Just gonna add my .02.  My husband doesn't think they'll be out today :( .  He said the past couple of years a heads up has been sent out and he hasn't heard of any as of yet.  I'm still holding out hope, haha!!!

Guest seabeecm96

Thanks for the add, Tony!  Just gonna add my .02.  My husband doesn't think they'll be out today :( .  He said the past couple of years a heads up has been sent out and he hasn't heard of any as of yet.  I'm still holding out hope, haha!!!

I agree that they may not come out today either.  One would think that if they do come out they would be out very soon, 1100-1200 at the latest EST.  It is Friday after all and some commands let their folks go home early (CONUS that is)

Guest HSMCPO

Unfortunately, i think that if they were coming out today, BOL would be blank already.  As much as i hate to say it.  I think we are all going to have to wait another weekend...... :angry:

you welcome, thanks for joining and the scuttlebutt  :)

Guest seabeecm96

Unfortunately, i think that if they were coming out today, BOL would be blank already.  As much as i hate to say it.  I think we are all going to have to wait another weekend...... :angry:

Unless they will not update BOL until after the CMD Triad is notified.  Who knows this cycle!

Unless they will not update BOL until after the CMD Triad is notified.  Who knows this cycle!

That's true... and I do remember a couple years ago that BOL was taken down and like an hour or two later results came out.  It only happened that one time though.  No one ever knows anymore... the "signs" aren't the same anymore!  And no one knows (it seems) if they'll do like they did with the E4-E6 results with the command finding out first or not.  Only time will tell, I guess!!

Guest HSMCPO

i do know that when the last MC results came out though, they gave a very specific time that afternoon of when they would come out.  And i have not heard or seen anything like that for us today unfortunately.  i hope that i am wrong as the day goes on though....

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

All we can do at this point is just hope (and pray). But one would think that because it is Friday that we would have heard something by now or even a rumor. I think my fair friends that we will be waiting another weekend. If that's the case, it just gives us something to look forward on a Monday for the first time.

Guest Chefswifey

I'm not going to loose all hope for today, but it is looking more like Monday/Tuesday time frame. I guess we need a few more pages on this forum so at least this post will help.

Guest seabeecm96

The trend I see is Monday.  That will keep in line with the same day of the week for two years in a row.  What do you all think???

I'm really thinking Tuesday next week will be the day. I was just at quarters with the COC and our CMC said that's the day he is expecting results. Not sure if that is just his gut feeling or if he has some intel.