FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

someone have the message traffic watch?  :o

I have been monitoring message traffic continuously now all day.  Killing me every time a subject line has FY16 in it.. (some Marine message and the Reserve Rear Admiral selections)... Just need to see FY16 LDO in a subject line now!

Guest Chief Wifey

I've been lurking this board for too long......I figured it was time to jump right in.  I'm here impatiently waiting for these results like the rest of you.LOL.  You guys asked for more bodies to join, in hopes of miraculously forcing these results to appear on message traffic,  so count me in.  My husband applied for 713X, he has one too many years for LDO  :(.  I am his eyes and ears since he is stationed in a different part of the world at the moment.  Here's to wishing everyone the best and hoping these results pop up soon.

So just curious are they any other 636X out there on this forum awaiting these results. Also, I'm stationed down in Pensacola where the Board Captain for this year is stationed and we have heard nothing as well.