FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest navyordie123
10 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

Haven't had a chance to check in... THE STREAK IS OVER!! I got the S!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Guest SeaBeeDoc
13 minutes ago, Blankslate said:

Husband got the S so I went out and got him an Ice cream cake, some Navy Blue and Gold streamers, a congratz card and opened his Anchor he made me buy him last week "just in case"

LOL don't expect to see him for the next month! tell him Congrats!

Guest SeaBeeDoc

Keep on keeping on  Brother, it was some  of our 7/8 time .  You just keep doing what you do and it will come! 

Guest Blankslate
2 minutes ago, SeaBeeDoc said:

LOL don't expect to see him for the next month! tell him Congrats!

It'll still be ok in a month since it's Ice Cream. I have it in the freeze outside. 

Guest navyordie123
10 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

Haven't had a chance to check in... THE STREAK IS OVER!! I got the S!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Guest ITC(IW/SW/AW)

Congrats to all the selectees! We just had our Meet and Greet with our new selectees (31 of them) and it was... interesting. I have a few other choice words I could use to describe it, but I don't want Tony to ban me. ;)

To those who weren't on the list, take it from someone who got the "N" 8 years in a row, it's never easy. I'm not going to write anything here because I know exactly how you are feeling right now. If you want any advice or to vent or the like, hit me up in a PM.

Guest CryptoSquid
5 minutes ago, 343SBE said:

Not sure what happened, but I saw the message that my account wasn't banned (thank goodness)...just wanted to say that 343SBE is now 343 Selected...just a heads up, I PCS'd as well and my results showed up on my new command results although I took the test in California.  It's 2124 here and I'm tired, going to get some rest as I was told that I would need it...not sure what that meant though:unsure:

CONGRATS!

Guest USNAO1AWSW

Looks like I made it...I got the "S"...AOC(SEL)!!!!!!!

I owe a lot to this forum...thank you for all of the help!!!! Congrats to the others that were selected!!!!

Guest navyordie123
4 minutes ago, USNAO1AWSW said:

Looks like I made it...I got the "S"...AOC(SEL)!!!!!!!

I owe a lot to this forum...thanks you for all of the help!!!! Congrats to the others that were selected!!!!

Congrats brother!! IYAOYAS!!

43 minutes ago, 343SBE said:

Not sure what happened, but I saw the message that my account wasn't banned (thank goodness)

No one has been banned today. This was an issue with the database and lack of resources. People were locked out "suspended" and everything else. Of all years, I don't know why this year the whole Navy decided to lurk this thread but all I can say is good!!

Folks - if you think you got kicked out you did not. Refresh your browser and log in. There were also a butt load of locked accounts...

Congratulations to all that I missed!

:128_2:

Guest OS1/CCC

Congrats all you new CPO Selectees! I wish you the best in your en-devours and the challenges you will face over the next six weeks. I have many friends that have gone through the process and now are Seniors and Master Chiefs. Just not my time. until next year, I bid you adieu.

Guest TridentSeaWarrior0625

I finally got the S today. We are excited for our next adventure. Thanks to all those who have helped me along the way. 

Dennis and Maridely

9 hours ago, 343SBE said:

out of all that, that's the only thing that caught my eye...define NEW lady friend...

Well we started talking about 2 weeks ago, and this Friday would be the 2nd date.  Well woke up at 1200 here in Washington, and have no missed calls so I'm taking that as a sign that I got the "N"avy instead of the "S"tart the fun again this year

Guest NavyPride34
57 minutes ago, ITC(IW/SW/AW) said:

Congrats to all the selectees! We just had our Meet and Greet with our new selectees (31 of them) and it was... interesting. I have a few other choice words I could use to describe it, but I don't want Tony to ban me. ;)

To those who weren't on the list, take it from someone who got the "N" 8 years in a row, it's never easy. I'm not going to write anything here because I know exactly how you are feeling right now. If you want any advice or to vent or the like, hit me up in a PM.

Anyone have any word on NIOC Maryland?  I just transfered there and I haven't heard anything yet, one way or the other.

Guest NAVYGUY209

This forum is legit for sure and I plan on staying as I transfer to sea duty. There are a lot of good people in here with great info. For now just push myself and my junior sailors and hope for the S next year.

Guest Doc-Bigmac

Congrats to all who made it this year!!

Unfortunately for me it was an "N"

Time to go lick my wounds..  Then tomorrow just gonna keep doing what I do... Take care of Sailors

Guest ET1SS

Another N.  The command only had 3 people selected.  One of those selected, who is the same rate as myself, is getting kicked out for PRT failures.  Slightly depressed.

Guest Blankslate
1 minute ago, ET1SS said:

Another N.  The command only had 3 people selected.  One of those selected, who is the same rate as myself, is getting kicked out for PRT failures.  Slightly depressed.

I thought PRT failures is one of the things they scrub the list for prior to release?