FY17 Chief Selection Board

Guest navyordie123
2 minutes ago, PintsNCleats said:

Almost 3 hours later and still no word from the Chain of Command...UGHHHH....

I feel your pain, I'm still waiting too

Guest Escony79

Congrats to all the motivators that got the S! I got mine! Remember that you didn't make it here alone. Thank your family, Sailors, and especially God!

Guest ET1SS

Almost 11 on the west coast.  The command is gathering all the board eligible at 12:30.  I have to wait.  Congrats to everyone who's already found out.  I hope this is my year.  Eighth time's the charm, right?

Guest Cyber_IT

Got the N this year. Guess that means trouble for all my fellow firsts for next cycle! Congrats to everyone selected! :graphics-3d-smileys-290149:

Okay, if we can start getting the status folks. Were do you stand? Are you waiting still? I'd like to get the scoop before I open this thread to guests.

Guest navyordie123
3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Okay, if we can start getting the status folks. Were do you stand? Are you waiting still? I'd like to get the scoop before I open this thread to guests.

Still waiting, 3 hours past the release time and nothing. Tick tock tick tock waiting on the phone call.

Guest CryptoSquid
7 minutes ago, Tony said:

Still waiting out here in Hawaii, we wont find out until about 1830 EST... we have an E6 all hands at roughly 1230 for the announcement.  CONTRATS to all that got the coveted S, to those that didnt, take a secodn and breathe and back to the grind taking care of those Sailors!

Guest mikecLS1

I think the worst thing about the whole results coming out and finding out you don't get selected is all the chief's and other FF coming up to you and saying "I don't know how you didn't get selected again, everyone thought your were a shoe in this time" for the rest of the day. Also there should be some kind of feed back after board results come out on why the ones didn't get selected and areas of improvement or something. I know they will do a CDB for non-selects here but it really doesn't help when they weren't on the board. This was my 3rd time up and I won't understand why I didn't get selected but it just tells me I have more work to do I guess. And a SOY break out to #1 E6 at a aviation command after a P eval doesn't count for anything. CAPPED to E6 doesn't either. Time to start grinding again. Congrats to all who were selected and better luck next year to us that didn't. Keep Pushing

Guest Blankslate

Husband got the S so I went out and got him an Ice cream cake, some Navy Blue and Gold streamers, a congratz card and opened his Anchor he made me buy him last week "just in case"

Guest Admin_warrior
3 minutes ago, CryptoSquid said:

Still waiting out here in Hawaii, we wont find out until about 1830 EST... we have an E6 all hands at roughly 1230 for the announcement.  CONTRATS to all that got the coveted S, to those that didnt, take a secodn and breathe and back to the grind taking care of those Sailors!

Cryptosquad what command you attached to in Hawaii. I PCS there next week

Just now, FC1THawk said:

Haven't had a chance to check in... THE STREAK IS OVER!! I got the S!!!!

Holy bedazzled jewels ---->>> Congratulations!!!!

Guest Admin_warrior
1 minute ago, FC1THawk said:

Congrats man!!

Guest StrikeChief1332
2 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

Congrats!

Guest StrikeChief1332
2 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

Congrats!

Guest 343SBE

Not sure what happened, but I saw the message that my account wasn't banned (thank goodness)...just wanted to say that 343SBE is now 343 Selected...just a heads up, I PCS'd as well and my results showed up on my new command results although I took the test in California.  It's 2124 here and I'm tired, going to get some rest as I was told that I would need it...not sure what that meant though:unsure:

Guest CryptoSquid
5 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

congrats!!!!!!

Just now, 343SBE said:

Not sure what happened, but I saw the message that my account wasn't banned (thank goodness)...just wanted to say that 343SBE is now 343 Selected...just a heads up, I PCS'd as well and my results showed up on my new command results although I took the test in California.  It's 2124 here and I'm tired, going to get some rest as I was told that I would need it...not sure what that meant though:unsure:

Well congratulations!!

That makes two people whose results are at the new command.

Guest 343SBE
7 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

in the words of the UFC commentators, It is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over!!  Congratulations!!

Guest NAVYGUY209

Congrats to everyone to made it. And anyone that didn't sorry just like me I got the N but keeping my head up and pushing forward

Guest HawkISback
9 minutes ago, FC1THawk said:

Congrats man. 

Guest CryptoSquid
5 minutes ago, 343SBE said:

CONGRATS!