FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest jfouch22

I think u just announced revelie for a lot of first classes

That is too funny BMC.   I am sitting here in Naples and tried to upload mine and it  wouldn't work, then I had another MA1 in the office try his and well it didn't work either. I was afraid it was just our system here, but if others are having issues then that could be a good sign? Hopefully, the anticipation is almost too much.

On a sidebar, I do not believe NETPDTC releases the results (or do they) and are speculating just as much as we are. They do have some good sources but so do we on this forum.  BBb)

Guest Blondie

On a sidebar, I do not believe NETPDTC releases the results (or do they) and are speculating just as much as we are. They do have some good sources but so do we on this forum.  BBb)

The Navy Advancement Center releases the results, and they are the N3 department under the Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center.

Link for full description and pretty picture:  http://www.netc.navy.mil/netc/netpdtc/NavAdv.aspx

The Navy Advancement Center releases the results, and they are the N3 department under the Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center.

Link for full description and pretty picture:  http://www.netc.navy.mil/netc/netpdtc/NavAdv.aspx

Actually, when I was trying to get results like other medias I was corresponding with PERS 8 not NETC who does set the quotas or something like that but does not release the results. They are on that chart too though... 

Guest Blondie

Actually, when I was trying to get results like other medias I was corresponding with PERS 8 not NETC who does set the quotas or something like that but does not release the results. They are on that chart too though... 

It's one big ball of yarn!

It's one big ball of yarn!

It really is, and if you would have seen the email exchange between Pers - 8 and I, you would have thought is was a food fight...  :P

Well IBNFE6,

When you send me that pm, I assume you are not willing to read the guidelines and expect me to take time out of my schedule (I have one too) to explain to you what is already in black and white. Is this because you think you are special? (Inquiring minds want to know.)  :huh:

Guest AZ4LIFE

The  NWC won't send you a cert for the JPME. I was on NKO Friday and there is a separate course you can register for; something along the lines of how to receive your certificate from the NWC...it isn't a course it is just directions. But in any case on the bottom of the page it states that the NWC does not issue certificates for JPME. I have asked around and work and no one seems to know. 

If someone knows the answer please share!

I didn't do the Senior Enlisted JPME on NKO I did that through National Defense University and e-mailed them through the "contact us" function and the e-mailed me a copy of the cert.  Also, for those of you that were asking about the PPME after block 7 there is a page that gives step by step instructions how to request your cert.  It has been a while for me but last year when I did it, it also had a e-mail address and I e-mailed them and they sent me the cert.  I know this is not in-depth info but I hope it helps a little.

Guest AZ4LIFE

Just making the time go by until profile sheets are released....

Does anyone here know or can confirm that e7 test scores are not looked at all during selection boards.

How can they determine knowledge in rate expertise?

All I know is that all of the training I have received says that test scores do not come into play.  The proof of your rating knowledge shows by getting the SEL BD ELG stamp on your Profile sheet ;)

Guest AZ4LIFE

I heard the same thing. Just seems putting the effort in to studying to have the best score has no use at all. I do agree that performance thru eval is key.....

As for PRT scores that should be one of the items looked at during the board and not after.

If that happens candidates would be taking the pfa more seriously

I agree.

Guest NavyLawLN

Greetings group!  Thank you Admin for accepting my request.  Here's to hoping SBE results posted soon.  Best of luck to everyone.

Greetings group!  Thank you Admin for accepting my request.  Here's to hoping SBE results posted soon.  Best of luck to everyone.

welcome aboard  BBb)

Guest Linasailor

On a tour for two more weeks without CAC access so this is how I'm able to anticipate word of results. Thanks for helping us out on the road :)

On a tour for two more weeks without CAC access so this is how I'm able to anticipate word of results. Thanks for helping us out on the road :)

no problem...  :)