FY16 SCPO Selection Board Results

Guest FMFman

Results have been released on Friday in the past. NAC can notify tomorrow and release the results Friday, it is still possible.

I like your thinking!! Optimism is the way to go.  All those others with the negative vibes are just trying to bring us down.  Don't let them do that keep the good vibes going brother.  Right or not still better than thinking negatively.  HAHA!!

Guest MercuryFE

Ready for some results here also.  Heading out on leave tomorrow.  Hopefully I can keep my mind off of it for a few days. 

Guest FMFman

Ready for some results here also.  Heading out on leave tomorrow.  Hopefully I can keep my mind off of it for a few days. 

Good luck with that!! 

Guest tomahawker1332

Bad thing is that I am on leave right now and trying to focus on paper writing for SEA. Not working so well. And knowing my command from last year, if the results come out, they won't even call me...

Guest tomahawker1332

Admin folks,

I was trying to post the board eligible numbers and it wouldn't let me. Any thoughts? Oh yeah, and what does my status of Under Instruction mean? I was once a member on this website...

Guest YNSS

Just got word from our CMDCM that Senior Chief results will be out this Thursday. Good luck to all

That would  be awesome!  Is it the prelease to the triad or the whole list?

Guest mrhpsn

Just got word from our CMDCM that Senior Chief results will be out this Thursday. Good luck to all.

Just came into work and got that same email !!!!!  although, I'm not a fan of the new triad way of informing us the notification of when they will release is nice.  so friday here and I'll know how good my upcoming week is going to be.

Guest pjr77

Mess caterer has the Mess reserved for friday's pinning ceremony. I guess the results will be out this week after all. Good luck to all.

Guest MercuryFE

So now the only question is what time they'll be out!? Good luck all. I've been on this forum for about 10 years and it's always the go to source for quick info. Always fun!

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Email that went out from FLTCM Beldo, OPNAV @ 0728 Wed 27 May...
Triad release on Thursday 28 May @ 11 EST
NAVADMIN / BOL release on Friday 29 May

Admin folks,

I was trying to post the board eligible numbers and it wouldn't let me. Any thoughts? Oh yeah, and what does my status of Under Instruction mean? I was once a member on this website...

Yes please format the page before pasting. You can put it in notepad and it will take out all the hidden junk. Otherwise it was taking up the whole page, or almost. You can send it to me if you have technical difficulties with it.  BBb)

Email that went out from FLTCM Beldo, OPNAV @ 0728 Wed 27 May...

Triad release on Thursday 28 May @ 11 EST

NAVADMIN / BOL release on Friday 29 May

thanks CTO_IT_CPO

Guest FMFman

Great, now I know for sure when I will see the "N" HAHA!!  I think I felt better when we just talked about when they were coming out without having a clue.

Good luck to everyone...because I know I need it too!!

All though (unbeknownst to us) our fates have all ready been decided, I wish all my Brother's and Sisters the best of luck! May we see that coveted "S"! And for those of us who don't, remember NAVY CHIEF, NAVY PRIDE!

• Like 1

Guest mrhpsn

Off work, results hit here (Japan) at midnight, good luck to all, hopefully we are all exchanging "Congrats" posts tomorrow.