FY16 SCPO Selection Board Results

Guest FMFman

Anyone know how to find the number of eligible Chiefs up for Senior for each rate? 

I think I ask this every year.  Just trying to see bleak my chances are.

Guest hayes

Anyone know how to find the number of eligible Chiefs up for Senior for each rate? 

I think I ask this every year.  Just trying to see bleak my chances are.

NAC portal on NKO has advancement statistics for Cycle 225. HMCS: 854 candidates.

Boy it's gunna burn this year if I don't pick it up, two of my mentors (who have sat 8/9 boards before) are members this year. They have reviewed my evals before and after submission/signing stating they are "select for SCPO evals". Crossing my fingers anxiously (they are turning blue).

The burning more in the sense that this is my only shot, ill be force retired at 20 (due to medical reasons) and this is my last duty station. Two negatives about that too: I'm one of four IT's at a CT command (they are not very big fans of IT's). As well as I am on a consecutive shore tour. If I were to make it, it would be off this last eval.

I just wanted to clarify, I'm not trying to make this a woe is me story, just looking at things realistically. The whole CT/IT thing in based on the climate and many other factors, I may be wrong in the end but only time will tell.

Guest mrhpsn

I just wanted to clarify, I'm not trying to make this a woe is me story, just looking at things realistically. The whole CT/IT thing in based on the climate and many other factors, I may be wrong in the end but only time will tell.

Are you in Maryland?  Also I'm the LCPO at FLTCOORDGRU in Yoko now, let's just say I'm in the same boat as you and I need it off of my last few evals.

Are you in Maryland?  Also I'm the LCPO at FLTCOORDGRU in Yoko now, let's just say I'm in the same boat as you and I need it off of my last few evals.

Awesome! I loved my time at FLTCOORDGRU, the deployments to Korea, Thailand. Boy those were the days! Oh how I miss tent city (/sarcasm off) lol.

Board members have returned to their command, now we wait......deafening silence......

I would be remiss if I didn't correct myself, the MCPO's in question may have sent a E-Mail via OWA. I would imagine that is what had happened. Sorry all for jumping the gun.

Guest FMFman

Well the waiting game begins either way........but if past results is our guide, we are looking for names around Memorial weekend.  Until then Tick Tock! :bigemo_harabe_net-08:  

Guest Blondie

Good luck to all eligible CPOs! It doesn't look like my rating is going to give too many Chiefs their star this cycle...

People are so quiet. What's going on? Any guess when we can expect results to be released? My guess is the 27th May or June 3rd.

I would agree, somewheres a round Memorial Day weekend.