FY18 Chief Selection Board

Guest NavySAR

So I just checked my Profile sheets on MNP...and I lost one - I lost my 2014 Chief Exam profile sheet...something is goin on

Guest DeepseaPanda
2 minutes ago, NDC(DSW/EXW/SW) said:

I heard from my brother's wife's cousin who sold a car to the assistant to the assistant of the vice presidents son's friend that the results will be out on September 16th

Sounds like you're in the know 

Just now, NavySAR said:

So I just checked my Profile sheets on MNP...and I lost one - I lost my 2014 Chief Exam profile sheet...something is goin on

Okay, if people can start checking please

Guest kontogsl

I have it from a very reliable source that no one has reliable sources. Everyone is guessing and until word gets put out through official channels I don't believe any of it.

I personally am putting my money on the 2nd for all results, that is my gut feeling, no reliable sources have told me anything about said date.

Good luck to everyone.

Side note, IF active duty does not come out this week I at least hope FTS and SELRES does. You guys have been waiting forever and deserve it.

Guest NavyITFixitGuy
Just now, Tony said:

Did it change recently? That's what we need to know too.

As of 2 weeks ago I had access to my last 3 profile sheets. 

Guest NavySAR
1 minute ago, Tony said:

Mine changed since Friday - I'm 100% sure

1 minute ago, NavyITFixitGuy said:

As of 2 weeks ago I had access to my last 3 profile sheets. 

We are looking for recent changes that would indicate that the database is being updated.

Guest ChiefDevilDoc
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Yes, last I checked I was able to see more. That was early last week that I went in. So something has changed over the last week. What? I have no idea.

Guest PSjg78
7 minutes ago, PSjg78 said:

Let me check MNP

**** UPDATE only 2015-2017 are there in my MNP **** this is new info... I had it all there once before... something is happening !

Just now, DocU said:

Yes, last I checked I was able to see more. That was early last week that I went in. So something has changed over the last week. What? I have no idea.

In the past, this has been a good indication that the database is being updated with the results. Now mind you, maybe 2 or so years ago the method changed which gave me a better indication but the fact that there are changes to the profile is one of the good indications. 

So the old style was basically purge, update then later release (remember there is a Triad the public release)

They did a modification but I haven't quite caught it yet and honestly can't remember right now.