Cycles 262/114 - TAR/SELRES E-7 Results Timeline

• Tony featured this topic

This is my first year in the reserves,  I'm not really confident in my command to reach out if I made it haha.  BOL has not been updated for me since 5/17/2024.  7th time up and I'm 40 points over the final multiple, but I just cross-rated from EMN to EM, So idk how much that will hurt/help me.

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, TAC-NUKE said:

This is my first year in the reserves,  I'm not really confident in my command to reach out if I made it haha.  BOL has not been updated for me since 5/17/2024.  7th time up and I'm 40 points over the final multiple, but I just cross-rated from EMN to EM, So idk how much that will hurt/help me.

Lol well my rate is making 43 out of 93 and I am missing an eval. Good luck 

• Thank You 1

It looks like I made it after 2 tries in Active, an invalidation due to switching to the Reserves, and a cycle where my exam was shredded accidentally. There has been rumbling from my current command stating that I made it in 2020 despite my profile sheet stating otherwise, so that might be a fun rabbit hole to go down and figure out what happened. 

• Spot On! 3

2 hours ago, Coer said:

It looks like I made it after 2 tries in Active, an invalidation due to switching to the Reserves, and a cycle where my exam was shredded accidentally. There has been rumbling from my current command stating that I made it in 2020 despite my profile sheet stating otherwise, so that might be a fun rabbit hole to go down and figure out what happened. 

That back pay though....

It'll definitely help with turning my polebarn into a full-fledged garage, which is wonderful, but I'm more curious as to how that is even possible when the approval process has to go through so many loops. 

Just now, ChristianSubmariner said:

Just now, ChristianSubmariner said:

Lmao! I got my dream recruiting orders so I didn't submit my last eval.  Should've done that and you'd be a chief now lol jk. Better luck next time. 

I'm active duty so I'm curious to see who'll make it in August

• Like 1

Yea, not making it again made me very very thankful I got off active duty and went reserves.  This would have been a whole lot tougher news if I didn’t have a whole life outside of the navy now haha

12 minutes ago, TAC-NUKE said:

Yea, not making it again made me very very thankful I got off active duty and went reserves.  This would have been a whole lot tougher news if I didn’t have a whole life outside of the navy now haha

Almost went Reserves last shore duty. Have 4 years left and the last three are on shore duty.  So ready for retirement. 

I gave up on Active Duty since I was tired of rotating every three years and not having a place to call home. I may have taken a pay cut in the process, but I managed to make rank off of 100% quota (stats just released, I don't know why quota states 6, but NAVADMIN shows 4) and now have a fixer upper with 17 acres. I think I'd go back active if I make warrant, but that would be a hard sell still.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coer said:

dive deep and get that back pay. if it's due, it's due. Congrats.

• Like 1

Another year, another N, but not a surprise. If I couldn't make it last year, I probably never will. I'll keep testing and submitting LTBs, but I'll be content to retire with dignity as an E6.

If I got mobilized again as an E7, it'd still come with like a 50% pay cut from my maritime officer job anyway lol. 

• Spot On! 2