4 hours ago, ChristianSubmariner said:

So board disappeared from CCA but on BOL, SBE still remains. Kinda confused...

BOL has been up and down with changes being made for eNAVFIT and other database migrations, including FLTMPS to ADE .. expect something to be a bit wonky. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SonarGuy said:

What is CCA and SBE?

SBE = Selection Board Eligible; usually displays the current FY board that the member is eligible for on the continuity report before/during boards yet drops off after PERS confirms board results and release is incoming ... CCA = Performance Evaluation Continuity Report (I believe)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2024 at 12:02 PM, stazz1987 said:

Been several years since I've posted here and I lost my original account.

This is my 11th consecutive year up for board. Next week also marks 18 years of service. I just wanted to impart some wisdom.

Get off the computer, especially social media. The board has adjourned and nothing will change the results. Go enjoy your family. The school year is fast approaching and you won't have much more time to enjoy the kids.

Don't live your summers each year with results in mind. Make your family vacation plans and live your life. It's easy to cancel plans and come back for season, but hard to make plans if you're buried in your feelings over non-selection.

If you aren't selected, it's ok. You will be ok. Feel your feelings, then get back at it. Congratulate those you know that made it and don't compare yourself to anyone on the list. Comparison is the thief of joy. Look at your ECP/LADR and work on it. You don't have to be finished by November. A PIM to cover your time between eval and next year's LTB due date is an over-looked asset. If you need to study, work on your study plan.

If you are selected, congratulations! Trust the process.

Very well said. Family still #1. Its my 4th time but also on the edge of hitting 20, so if its meant to be, it will be. If not, its okay. Might be grumpy for few days but Navy ain’t the life. Goodluck to all!!

• Spot On! 3

• Tony unfeatured this topic