Jump to content

Active Duty and Reserve E-7 Board Results Release Dates


Recommended Posts

Thank you to @CargoGuns for posting the letter! 😎 

  • Reserve E7 Board Results Will be Released on 18 July 2022
  • Active E7 Board Results Will be Released on 06 September 2022
  • CPO Initiation Season Begins Upon Release of Results
  • All CPO Initiation Events Shall be Completed by 23:59 on 21 October

Timeline Letter:

 Board Results.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't wait! The universe has communicated this is the year. I'll come back to this comment and confirm what I've seen in my dreams as of lately!! 

  • Like 1
  • Ha Ha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Confucius said:

Can't wait! The universe has communicated this is the year. I'll come back to this comment and confirm what I've seen in my dreams as of lately!! 

Can't wait for your confirmation!!

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hear the board adjourned early again this year. I wish they'd released the results sooner than the 18th!! Got a 13% chance this year, having 7 CS quotas!! Good luck to all, hope every achieves the goal!! If you aren't selected keep moving forward, we have Sailors to train!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 11:33 AM, Tony said:

Thank you to @CargoGuns for posting the letter! 😎 

  • Reserve E7 Board Results Will be Released on 18 July 2022
  • Active E7 Board Results Will be Released on 06 September 2022
  • CPO Initiation Season Begins Upon Release of Results
  • All CPO Initiation Events Shall be Completed by 23:59 on 21 October

Timeline Letter:

 Board Results.jpg

 

Last couple of year AD results have been released 10-15 days after board adjourned. Is there any chance AD results will start sooner if CNP call happens and results are certified ahead of schedule or is September 6th the absolute date??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DaddyGuns said:

Last couple of year AD results have been released 10-15 days after board adjourned. Is there any chance AD results will start sooner if CNP call happens and results are certified ahead of schedule or is September 6th the absolute date??

I honestly think that only CNP staff would know that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2022 at 1:03 PM, DaddyGuns said:

Last couple of year AD results have been released 10-15 days after board adjourned. Is there any chance AD results will start sooner if CNP call happens and results are certified ahead of schedule or is September 6th the absolute date??

It's possible but if you look at MCPON turnover date (currently around 8 Sept), it makes sense that they are a little longer this year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online


  • Popular Contributors

    Nobody has received reputation this week.

  • 📜 Latest Posts

    1. 0

      System snafu leaves junior sailors without rent money for months

    2. 0

      Tokyo lines up political support for new US Navy carrier-landing practice site

    3. 0

      9 Sailors Suffer Minor Injuries in Fire Aboard Aircraft Carrier USS Abraham Lincoln

×
×
  • Create New...
Forum Home
www.NavyAdvancement.com
Boots | Navy Patches
Serving enlisted, veterans, spouses & family