Jump to content
Navy Forum for Enlisted, Reserves, Veterans, Chiefs & Spouses

Navy now requires government travel cards and online vouchers for senior enlisted sailors’ PCS moves

Recommended Posts

Starting with the new year, the Navy is requiring senior enlisted sailors and some officers to use a government travel charge card to pay for a permanent change of station.

A PCS can cost thousands of dollars for travel, lodging and vehicle rentals, along with an untold cost in stress. Paying those expenses with a government card is designed to reduce the burden on sailors and improve government accounting, according to a Navy financial specialist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      YN Merchant Mariner
      YN Merchant Mariner
  • 📜 Latest Posts

    1. 1


    2. 0

      DON Implements Policy to Protect Sexual Assault Victims from Discipline

  • Create New...