FY 19 E-8 Board Quotas Released

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony

Guest Big_Buck

My CAPT walked me into his office and made me think I was getting a "passed up speech".  But alas...I'm a crazy-eight!

Guest FMFman
2 minutes ago, Big_Buck said:

My CAPT walked me into his office and made me think I was getting a "passed up speech".  But alas...I'm a crazy-eight!

Awesome news!  Still waiting. 

Guest Mrs.YN
33 minutes ago, LadyLeeds said:

AHH. Now I just have to wait to hear from my husband to see if its good news... 😂

I think I may find out before the hubs tomorrow  lol

Guest MIYF

Just got the S!  Finally, ninth time was the charm for me.  For all who didn't select, keep the pack on, believe me I know the feeling. 

My skipper saw me pull out my phone immediately after I was told I was selected. He asked me why I wasn't more excited, I told him that I had made a promise to the message board to post as soon as results were available. :graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest LadyLeeds
2 hours ago, Mrs.YN said:

I think I may find out before the hubs tomorrow  lol

My husband just called and apparently all the computers are down and the Library on base is closed.... he's coming home to try and check it from here.... the suspense is brutal! On the upside, anxiousness has caused me to get a lot done today!

Guest Mrs.YN
3 minutes ago, LadyLeeds said:

My husband just called and apparently all the computers are down and the Library on base is closed.... he's coming home to try and check it from here.... the suspense is brutal! On the upside, anxiousness has caused me to get a lot done today!

That would be so irritating. But at least you were productive. I’m at work and the hubby is somewhere under the ocean. Lol. 

Guest LadyLeeds
1 minute ago, Mrs.YN said:

That would be so irritating. But at least you were productive. I’m at work and the hubby is somewhere under the ocean. Lol. 

That was us when he made Chief!! We are Subs too! I feel ya!

Guest FMFman

Sorry for falling off the conversation. I received the call too and had a plethora of phone calls and job offers to deal with. Thanks to everyone on this thread for the past support.  For those not selected continue to Chief. Do the right things and it will happen. After 10 years of being a Chief I was thinking unsure if it would, but I never waivered from my commitment and Sailors. It finally proved fruitful. Now it is time to pull 7’s and push 9’s.