Reserve Chief Results

48 minutes ago, Foley04 said:

Anyone have any insight into when the Reserve results are coming out??? Thanks

The last that NAC put out is that the Reserve has only 70% exams returned and that they require 90% 95%. The Reserve commands need to get their act together. :4290: Reserve brothers and sisters should start pinging their commands.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BethSta
On 4/3/2018 at 1:12 PM, OS1SWCSHERWO said:

Looks like the board eligible list will be released at 11am tommorrow 4APR18.

What was the release date for board eligible last year?  Wondering if the board will actually convene earlier this year!!

Guest OSCSWSHERWOOD
13 hours ago, BethSta said:

What was the release date for board eligible last year?  Wondering if the board will actually convene earlier this year!!

It was the 10th of APR last year, but the board convene dates are already out as per the navadmin 027/18 its the 21st of may.  The thing I'm wondering if they will be releasing results before active duty or with active duty like they did last year.

Guest BethSta

I'm a little behind this year.  My husband board qualified last year and for a myriad of reasons (beyond his control and weren't learned until later) his package was not reviewed.  So this year we've both been like *meh* about the entire process.  He made board again this year, so I'm playing catch up!!  

I'm still learning this whole Navy thing.  My dad is retired USAF -- not that that's any better!!