FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest YN4LIFE

I have a question for the group... I know this has been discussed before, but I looked at my Performance Evaluation Report on BOL and under the "Selection Boards" header down towards the bottom it says "No selection boards to display".  Does everyone else's say the same thing?  This is my third time up and it has never said anything different.  Beginning to wonder if the board even looked at my record!  :o

Guest NC1SW

I have a question for the group... I know this has been discussed before, but I looked at my Performance Evaluation Report on BOL and under the "Selection Boards" header down towards the bottom it says "No selection boards to display".  Does everyone else's say the same thing?  This is my third time up and it has never said anything different.  Beginning to wonder if the board even looked at my record!  :o

I'm in the same boat...  I'm interested to know, as well.

I've wondered about this as well, because every year it had the board #360 and this time around nothing!

Guest itdominance

I've wondered about this as well, because every year it had the board #360 and this time around nothing!

I got nothing as well this year.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap, another YN on the forum!  That makes three of us and I see a couple NCs, the Admin takeover is upon ya'll!  welcome to the forum.

Not an NC here, but do have the pleasure of being CCC for past two years.  Learned alot;  if you're weak in this area I highly recommend becomming divisional, departmental, or even Command CC.  It really a big aspect in helping your sailors with their careers.  Also feels good to help sailors.

This might answer your question:

STS1, if you are active duty, your selection board status won't change until the board is done, and they release the results. The AD board just convened this Monday, June 23. You have about 5-6 weeks to wait. If on the other hand you are FTS/Reserve, your results are out to the Triad today, as of 0900.

And mine says the same thing, but I know it said SEL BRD Elegible for me before; so not worried about it.

Guest Msduval2u

64 lurkers...you guys can easily set up an account and comment on the discussion...i know you guys have questions and comments to add...

Guest theET

I am praying for a release this week but looking back through older NAVADMINS it appears that historically speaking last few days in July is when they get released. Similar to our Sailors finding out about E4-E6 week before Memorial day and Thanksgiving.

Guest Doc-Bigmac

I just want to know if my leave was approved for the end of the month and NSIPS is down also...

I've been in and out of NSIPS all day.

Guest TAKEAROUNDTURN

Need a opinion,

E5- frocked EP

E6-P station of the year NRD. RINC-write up stats fat community service and nam

E6-P same as above minus station of the year

E6-pre com 1-10 LPO acfl, vice pres FCPOA,

E6- Dept LPO deck and training 8-66, STT, 3MA, command sponsor coordinator, command PQS

coordinator, PPME, quals quals, 5 sailors promoted. Documented all. One thing no degree that's it opinions

Guest Goalfocused

I've been in and out of NSIPS all day.

Thanks for the heads up... I dont know if its my side or not, but I cant seem to get into NKO, BOL, NSIPS, and even NPC has some errors on the page... Ill try later, no biggie.

Guest theET

Im glad I took first POM leave it ends Wed, now I know my leave wont get cut short. But still curious how they are going to do the uniform thing with deploying so soon. But at the same time we now have the FRV and no port visit till Oct. So who knows.

Guest Sputnik14

First post on here but i just looked at the cpo365 guidance and it looks like the results won't be out until the second week of August. I hope I'm wrong.

Where did you see this guidance at?

Guest Sputnik14

I had a conversation with the NCCS here and he claimed to have gouge that this week was a good bet. Take it for what it's worth because I am still betting on next week. :)

Guest charlesb

I had a conversation with the NCCS here and he claimed to have gouge that this week was a good bet. Take it for what it's worth because I am still betting on next week. :)

Any day now.  All bets are off.

-MU1