FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest Wifey

I would probably stress myself out if both of us were selected and I had to take care of both lol

Haha I just told him I would need a VERY detailed list. Hopefully they can order them.  It's not that I mind, I just don't want to screw it up!! Good luck to you!

Guest Msduval2u

Haha I just told him I would need a VERY detailed list. Hopefully they can order them.  It's not that I mind, I just don't want to screw it up!! Good luck to you!

Haha definitely. Thank you and good luck to you guys as well

Guest TAKEAROUNDTURN

Yes it wasn't bad. I can't believe the course doesn't sell 6 packs lol. Won our little scramble but over a nice course for beginners. Underway this week

Guest AEGFC87

good morning. Let the waiting begin again. I forgot all about the Navy for the weekend!

I forgot all about the Navy for the weekend as well, had a friend's bachelor party out of town. Now back to the grind and the wait!

Guest itdominance

I forgot all about the Navy for the weekend as well, had a friend's bachelor party out of town. Now back to the grind and the wait!

went to Rockstar Mayhem Fest. Got to see Korn and Avenged Sevenfold. Good times!

Guest charlesb

Okay, got today's checklist:

1. Rumor Mill. . . in overdrive

2. Anxiety Level. . . high

3. Coffee Pot. . . full

4. <F5> Key. . . operational

-MU1

Guest AZ4LIFE

On another note, I'm reenlisting on the Midway at 1100 today.  All those in area are welcome to attend! :)

Congratulations!!!

Guest AZ4LIFE

Life is at snail speed right now.....for me at least.  These days couldn't go by fast enough.  Geezzzzz. I still think it will be next week thursday the 31st.

Guest itdominance

Life is at snail speed right now.....for me at least.  These days couldn't go by fast enough.  Geezzzzz. I still think it will be next week thursday the 31st.

I hear you. Me too. I am waiting on final grades for my 2 classes to post. One is an easy A while the other should be an A. Depends on final paper grade. If I get an 80 or above its an A. That will put my final GPA at 3.83 for my Bachelor's.

Guest Blondie

If you think it's going slow now, wait for this weekend if results haven't come out...

Guest itdominance

If you think it's going slow now, wait for this weekend if results haven't come out...

I got a wedding to go to in Michigan and on leave till Tuesday. I do not think results will be out till middle of next week. Thats my unofficial official prediction.

Guest charlesb

I'm still catching up on the 10-ish pages since I last checked in at around noon on Friday....

So I have a Chief at my command that keeps on counting down days each time he sees me and he has been doing it since the day the board completed. Again, I say the very day the board completed.

P.S. His last command was at Millington.

He was on target last year with the results and I wouldnt be surprised if he was again. He says this week.

I spoke to my LCPO (a Senior Chief) this morning.  He said when he made Chief, the results were out 23 July, so a release this week is definitely not out of the question.

In any event, all hands stand by for heavy swells and rough seas!

-MU1

Guest SubANAV13

Navy advancment website is down too. Keep getting network error or service unavailable. Hmmmmmmm. Just feeding the sharks.

I've been having on and off again issues with NPC and Bupers today.  For the BOL I simply closed my browser and tried again and it worked.  Though I don't think these things are indicative in any way.  First off I'd like to say I'm loving all the "tribal knowledge" I'm getting from the forums.  A special thanks to Dogg and AdminWarrior.  As for first person I'd tell it'd be my mom;  she's a retired HMC(IDC/SW).  For selfish reasons, I'm out of shape, I'm probably the only one who is hoping for results to come out next week vice this week.  I'm already sore today from running two miles with my Master Chief this morning.  He is being awesome and helping to ensure I'm better prepared in the event I do make it and if not just in better shape.  For the past five years I've been on the eliptical.  I'm just looking forward to the day I can actually look forward to PT instead of dreading it.  Thanks again all for the great information.

Guest Msduval2u

Lol every year it's the same thing with the websites. Some people have issues logging in then, everything is fine.