FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest TM1(SS) 755

46% not to shabby. If I don't make it, I must have something really messed up in my record that I did not see.

Guest Msduval2u

Hope these quotas are legit and someone isn't trolling

I think they are pretty legit. They have the 2 previous years on there as well.

Guest shooter mcgavin

23% is not too shabby for ITC. seems to hover around 20% for the past several years. only need one quota!

I know you would have

what was sent to me came from a navy.mil address but RunsOnCoffee gets credit for getting it out to the masses first. I was having issues and simply could not post that darn xlsx file which still came after RunsOnCoffee though. We always appreciate our shipmates who genuinely think of others, especially those in remote locations!  BBb)

:graphics-3d-smileys-636308:

Guest TM1(SS) 755

TM #'s have been really good the last 3 cycles. I thought for sure they would be a lot less than they are

Guest amcreed

23% is not too shabby for ITC. seems to hover around 20% for the past several years. only need one quota!

18.6% for CTR.  There is hope!  It's been staying the same quota wise, but there are less people board eligible than the last couple years.  Now all we need is that convening order and board membership list.....

Guest Goalfocused

wouldn't it be nice to be EOD and know today that you made it? 100% thats amazing!

The thing about 100% is that they don't need to use all the quotas. But being that they are EOD, I could see that as possible.

I guess I have been a lurker...I've been following this forum for over a year but that was my first post...haha. Everyone always gets the info out quick on here and this was the first time I had something to help with....Good luck again to all...9% to LNC..I'm the one who's gonna need some luck to pull through...lol.

well I thank you kindly...  BBb)

We will easily break 100 pages by the time the results are released!

55 is a good number for us. Nothing like that 78 from FY 13 though. Still kicking myself for missing board that yr.

Guest amcreed

We will easily break 100 pages by the time the results are released!

It always picks up after the quotas come out.  Come here in a few more weeks and it will be all about the date.  Speaking of the date, I was just looking at what the typical time frame was between convene and release.  Convene is always on a Monday for whatever advancement board and the results are released on the week six weeks after.  The board convened later this year and as a result, the six week mark is 4 Aug.  I predict, from my analysis, that they will be released on the 4th to the Chain of Command and be available for all on the 5th.  (The 5th makes exactly six weeks until pinning)  You heard it here first folks!

Yeah, these quotas are not encouraging.  My chances dropped 10% from last year.  I knew I had this feeling like last year was my year, but it just didn't happen.  Of course all my buddies made it though.  Well, we'll see what happens.  I think my record is solid.  If not, I still got retirement to look forward to in a couple years.

I also agree with NLT the 5th due that they usually want about 6 weeks for phase two. Good Luck to all! Just wishing they would let me crossrate from CTR to CTN...

Guest amcreed

I also agree with NLT the 5th due that they usually want about 6 weeks for phase two. Good Luck to all! Just wishing they would let me crossrate from CTR to CTN...

I couldn't do it.  I love being a CTR out to sea.