FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Yeah my NC buddy is up there and said their triad got the notification about 1930 EST that the results were available to triad personnel. But no one outside VA has said anything and your the first person to hear anything similar

I wish that there was a way to substantiate stuff like this but it's impossible. Either they will come out tomorrow or they won't. We are closer than we were yesterday but without having a finish line in sight it makes this whole thing unbearable.

Guest we do it with freqs

I wish that there was a way to substantiate stuff like this but it's impossible. Either they will come out tomorrow or they won't. We are closer than we were yesterday but without having a finish line in sight it makes this whole thing unbearable.

Absolutely. I don't know what to believe any more and I keep telling myself they'll come out when they come out but I've never been known for my patience.

Guest SaseboIT

Tony,

I have a copy of the Heritage msg in text format. Is it ok for me to go ahead and post it on here? It is unclas. It is NAVADMIN 165/14

Guest NavySquid79

Yeah my NC buddy is up there and said their triad got the notification about 1930 EST that the results were available to triad personnel. But no one outside VA has said anything and your the first person to hear anything similar

I hope it's true. You are the only other one that I know that has heard this as well. If this is true, overseas sailors may get the phone call today. It's 1030 here in Japan so the day is young. I will post immediately if I hear anything. Good luck all!

Guest ET1again

More RUMINT...

Tony,

I have a copy of the Heritage msg in text format. Is it ok for me to go ahead and post it on here? It is unclas. It is NAVADMIN 165/14

yes, in the career forum please. if any prolblems you can email it to me 

Guest Bucko

One thing is certain, atleast we are all bearing the uncertainty together here. I know I should just log off...but I cant!!!

Guest SaseboIT

Thanks Tony!

Ok...I have posted this year's USS Constitution CPO Heritage Training message in the Career forum.

I myself would truly like to be involved in this kind of training!

• Like 2

Thanks Tony!

Ok...I have posted this year's USS Constitution CPO Heritage Training message in the Career forum.

Actually, thank you  BBb)

Guest ShortStackJo

Maybe so they can start with all of those already on the next day? Allowing them to finish up those of us furtherest behind in time? Japan could start getting theirs anytime now... and working their way until tomorrow??

Guest we do it with freqs

Thanks Tony!

Ok...I have posted this year's USS Constitution CPO Heritage Training message in the Career forum.

You're awesome! Thanks for posting!

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

So Hawaii and Japan tell their selectees....moves west and PST rolls out last? Public still doesn't get released until Friday? Hmmmm

Guest SubRM1

If they come tomorrow, awesome, if not, that's ok too. I dread the "N", and hope for that "S" just like the rest of you guys. Keep your hopes up, I know I'm struggling with it, and you guys are as well.

Guest NavySquid79

1930 EST. I don't understand how that benefits anyone releasing it so late.

I agree with you. But I heard the same from va and no where else. Possible just rumor if it's only coming out of one spot. I was hoping more people had heard similar gouge from different locations.

One thing is certain, atleast we are all bearing the uncertainty together here. I know I should just log off...but I cant!!!

Buch? as in my instructor for aatcc back in 2010?

well good night all I will stress out more on this tomorrow for now I am going to bed before I end up refreshing for updates all night. Despite this being my 5th time up this one has gotten me more anxious then all the others combined. Praying for that S and hopefully I will find out when I get to work tomorrow good luck to all.

I'm also a detailer..

a) I over heard my LCPO say that it's for sure tomorrow.

b) He's a reliable source.

c) Detailers don't know any more than anyone else.

Good luck tomorrow.

OH NOOO I know who you are now lol...  and when can I send that case of whiskey to get stationed in Rota... lol

This is insane. Tomorrow I'm going in with the mindset that it ain't happening till next week. I got work to do.

while monitoring this forum of course :)

Nice disclaimer ...

Guest Dusten

Nice disclaimer ...

Thankfully for me tomorrow is a command bbq and Friday is a day off. So no harm in screwing off

They'll be out tomorrow. Same as last year when everybody was about to throw in the towel and wait til next week, the results dropped. This triad notification has us psyched out, they don't HAVE to publish when they'll inform triad, that's just a courtesy, and no way they wait til next week.......my two pennies worth.