FY 15 Chief Selection Board

I'm also a detailer..

a) I over heard my LCPO say that it's for sure tomorrow.

b) He's a reliable source.

c) Detailers don't know any more than anyone else.

Good luck tomorrow.

Lmao

Guest shooter mcgavin

This is insane. Tomorrow I'm going in with the mindset that it ain't happening till next week. I got work to do.

while monitoring this forum of course :)

Guest Macone

Swore, Swore, Swore, I wouldn't obsess on this site this year. If they had just come out today I would have made it!

Guest cali_gmwife

Good luck to everyone.  Thank you Tony for the add.  I have been stalking here a few days.  This group is helping me "keep cool" for my husband who is waiting for the results. 

Also, I'm loving all of the meme avatars this year. Good stuff Shipmates! Thanks for the little chuckles I've had here and there all day :) 

I'm leaving work. Hopefully some substantial news tomorrow..

Who am I kidding? I am going to log in at home as soon as I greet the wife and kids!

Guest RJMIII

Still here at 7:30 EST. It's been such a crazy rollercoaster of emotion the last few days. This forum is keeping my sanity in check! I keep wondering what the feeling is going to be like the day after we find out. Relief is my best guess. One way or the other I am proud to have shared these moments of anxiety and stress with my brothers and sisters. This is what reminds me of the Navy i joined, steeped in tradition and fun. I personally like how this is being safegaurded with the utmost secrecy. It reminds me of the days when things were simplier and shrouded in mystery. Hope this continues to be the norm!!!

Guest we do it with freqs

Anybody in VA hear anything? Got a text they might be out at command level. I asked why they thought that and the response I got is "they are out in VA"...can anyone confirm?

Anybody in VA hear anything? Got a text they might be out at command level. I asked why they thought that and the response I got is "they are out in VA"...can anyone confirm?

Somebody please confirm! :) 

Guest ibeira

I am stationed at Little Creek here in Virginia Beach... Sorry no results at my command. I am sure i would have heard something being and IT and all...

no, let's try to substantiate a little more our scuttlebutt. It's 19:40 in VA

Guest NavyAT

I just got through talking to a FLTCM about my chances.  I told him i was worried bc i only have 1 E6 eval, but i have had SSP in every eval i have ever had.  Here is a snap shot with 9 years in and looking at 23% ADV.

1-E6 eval, EP, 6 out of 60 from NRD Dallas as a LPO of a medium station.

1- Frocked MP, 2 out of 5 from NRD Dallas as a recruiter.

1-E5 eval, EP, 5 of 52 from NRD Dallas as a recruiter.

1-E5 eval, NOB new guy to recruiting.

(while in recruiting-Recruiter of the Year, Advanced Programs Recruiter of the Year, Warrior Challenge Recruiter of the Year, Station of the year FY11, Station of the Year FY12, 3 NAMs, & RCAP to E6)

1-E5, transfer eval EP, FDNF (Japan)

1-E5, MP frocked eval FDNF

1-E4, EP, 8 of 51, FDNF

(210 CDI, 310 CDI, 320 CDI, EOT-NAM)

I have community service and PPME and JPME.

I just want to know if i have a shot or since this is my first time up should i not get my hopes up.

Any thoughts on this?

Guest Sub ET

Hah! There is a recent NAVADMIN (282245Z JUL 14) that states "CPO Selectees [from various commands] will live aboard "Old Ironsides" for five says and four nights, ...while learning how to set sails, fire 19th century guns, operate her capstan and man her gigs. The training will culminate in a three-hour underway demonstration in Boston Harbor".

Pretty epic, sure beats the earlier discussion about selectees moving into base barracks :)

Sounds like a plan to me!

Thanks for the add Tony

Guest we do it with freqs

Hah! There is a recent NAVADMIN (282245Z JUL 14) that states "CPO Selectees [from various commands] will live aboard "Old Ironsides" for five says and four nights, ...while learning how to set sails, fire 19th century guns, operate her capstan and man her gigs. The training will culminate in a three-hour underway demonstration in Boston Harbor".

Pretty epic, sure beats the earlier discussion about selectees moving into base barracks :)

Where'd you see that? Most recent one I found was on 23 Julu for FTS captain boards

I provided the DTG; the message is coming from the PLA <CNO WASHINGTON DC>. I don't have access to traffic on an UNCLAS system, but your ITs (I'm sure) will be happy to accommodate you and pull the message :)

subject reads "USS CONSTITUTION CHIEF PETTY OFFICER (CPO) HERITAGE TRAINING"

They are to host 140 selects and 20 mentors (chiefs) weekly. There are detailed instructions for commands to nominate people for this.

I'm not on duty, or I would love to look it up for you. ALTHOUGH, the message for enlisted openings for duty onboard the CONSTITUTION have several openings you could share with your sailors.

No, that one is for filling billets under actual PCS orders to USS Constitution.

I just spoke to an IT1 who is on duty, and he searched for that DTG and came up with nothing.

Edit: Belay my last after your edit. :)

No worries, I was in mid edit (also mid coffee gulp) for a moment there!

Good day to all. I have been waiting patiently for over a month for my REGNAV sister and brother selectees to join me in Phase II. After being told last week that results will be released tomorrow I have been informed they will be released on next Tuesday. Not trying to stir the pot or anything but I'm rooting for all of you guys to bring home the "S" and join me on this Phase II journey!

Been informed that our command CPO365 PT in the morning has been cancelled. Instead we're invited to a Pancake restaurant for breakfast at 0700. I'm thinking that CMC already has the results and we will find hot tomorrow morning.

Guest theET

Been informed that our command CPO365 PT in the morning has been cancelled. Instead we're invited to a Pancake restaurant for breakfast at 0700. I'm thinking that CMC already has the results and we will find hot tomorrow morning.

You never know I can only hope that is why you are having the breakfast. Let us know.

Guest SK4Lyfe

Hey there future CPO's. I had a login once before but from my "lurking" I now know what happened. So now I'm finally in after missing the all the previous open registration. Patiently waiting...on tomorrow.