FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Well it's kinda like religion. If I spend the whole time believing he's the COB and he is, maybe I will reap the benefit of some sort of advanced reward. Where if you spend the whole time doubting the COB, you will suffer all that goes along with that and lose your place in the kingdom/advanced notification list.. Haha.

Lol maybe!

Yeah there's a "cob" in here... Wouldn't get hung up on display names... What stops anyone from making an account that says "lscm" or something, just to come in and stir the pot?

well, for started me  :P

Guest charlesb

Ok, I'm calling it a day (until later this evening) gotta go pick up my kids and get them to swim class, dinner, and all sorts of other distracting things..... Oh goodness please let them distract me!

I'm tapping out too.  I'm leading our church choir rehearsal tonight, so hopefully that will keep my mind off the waiting.  Here's hoping we see some results tomorrow.

-MU1

Nothing, at first.  And all he said was that results weren't out yet, which everyone here knew already.  Now if he had actual gouge to put out, I suspect (but of course can't prove) that the Chief's Mess floating around here might investigate.  And if he couldn't prove who he was, I doubt his account would last long.

a little too conspiracy theory to me...  ;)

Guest NGUAC1

Has anyone else pondered the possibility that the Navy might not publish times or dates for Triad releases...specifically for our results

Guest AWFChief

Has anyone else pondered the possibility that the Navy might not publish times or dates for Triad releases...specifically for our results

I was hoping they would.  They did for the reserves and SCPO results

Guest AE1forlife

If you let the people know what is going on they you lose control of them just a little bit AKA " give them an inch and they will take a mile"

Guest Broddog

Ok I have word from my NC1 that they received an email that the triad will receive the list today but no time. So more than likely they will put it out tomorrow morning.

I had my Ice Cream and I felt a little better, but now I am sad cause still no results. I just saw my last client and I am about to get ready to go home. I still need to pack for my trip to NOLA. Everyone try and have a Bless Afternoon or Morning depending on where you are. I am still pulling for you all to see those beloved "S".  ;)

Ok I have word from my NC1 that they received an email that the triad will receive the list today but no time. So more than likely they will put it out tomorrow morning.

Can this be verified by anyone other than me? Have the sam RUMINT on this side...

Guest AWFChief

Can this be verified by anyone other than me? Have the sam RUMINT on this side...

Are you saying you were told the same thing?