New VA benefits confirmed: - Not so...

Why is nothing posted about this posted on the VA.Gov website or with any main stream news media?  This almost sounds too good to be true, so can you please site official new source.

Thank You

Roger Nobles

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Why is nothing posted about this posted on the VA.Gov website or with any main stream news media?  This almost sounds too good to be true, so can you please site official new source.

Thank You

Roger Nobles

I'm glad you posted. This was actually in Google News, that's where I got it but upon reading it things don't add up. I've removed that post but will leave the thread up so that other are aware that there are questions about this. Thank you.

• Tony changed the title to New VA benefits confirmed: $3,600 to be paid in March - Not so...

Unfortunately that article is still in Google news. Google use to have a little dropdown to report websites but it is not there that I can find. A further search has found that website to be risky so I'd advise staying away from that one.  

• Tony changed the title to New VA benefits confirmed: - Not so...

So that website that posted the veteran article just recently posted another article (about two banks) that is also showing up in Google News. It's a crazy article. This time I have reported that website to Google and I have an idea how they are making money off those wild stories that they are publishing. 

So be aware:

• That website is considered a risk
  • I'm very sure those articles are fake

They are based out of Europe

• 5 weeks later...