Jump to content

Legal help

Guest Cam

Recommended Posts

Guest Cam

I need legal help with a family custody situation. I served overseas during war time but didn’t retire but couldn’t reinlist. Due too a family situation  Can I get legal assistance from the army?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Create New...
Forum Home
Boots | Navy Patches
Serving enlisted, veterans, spouses & family