SELRES E7 Board List

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 5:04 AM, IS1 SW said:

The word I received was that SELRES board list comes out on 23APR.

Nothing heard so far... anyone have any updates?

• Like 1

Computer issues with recent software upgrades at NETPDC have delayed the release of the SELRES E7 SBE results.  Per current planning, Cycle 110 E7 SELRES Selection Board Eligible (SBE) results will be published via BOL for Command Triad Notification on Thursday, 28 April, 2022 at 1100 EST.  The Navy Enlisted Advancement System (NEAS) will release individual Sailor profile sheets via NEAS Web on Friday, 29 April, 2022 at 1100 EST.  

The link to profile sheets can be found at MNP>Career Life Events>Advancements & Promotions>Navy Advancement Center>My Advancement>My Profiles.

• Like 2
  • Thank You 1

I was notified by my chain that I am SBE today..  I know some NOSCs are different with processing the information.  I still do not have a profile sheet available.  I am sure we will have it soon.  Good Luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...