Sept 2021 Cycle 252 E-4 - E-6 Exam Results Discussion

Fall E-4 - E-6 Active Duty & Full-Time Support Results Discussion

I made this thread for the many people who are asking about the fall exam. I am not privy to when the results will be release but maybe someone has some scuttlebutt on what the delay is all about.

Do you have some scuttlebutt? 🤔

So someone contacted me with a question. They were wondering if the Nov 28 COVID vaccine deadline has anything to do with the delay and the quotas/ results? I could see the possibility of the quotas changing where rates are impacted so good question.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Here's the message about the COVID deadline. I have the NAVADMIN someplace as well.

Guest AS3 Alkire-Bentler

My NavyHr posted a comment saying quotas Dec 6 results Dec 10 but then deleted the comment shortly after. So I’m not sure those dates are valid. 

👉 As a reminder, advancement results are expected to be released to TRIAD at 11 am eastern time. For spouses Moms and other family members, TRIAD is the Commanding Officer, Executive Officer and the Command Master Chief. This gives them an opportunity to congratulate those members who got it. 24hrs later, the public release of the results will be made available.

Cycle 252 and 109 Result Release Dates

BOL/TRIAD Release

• Thursday Dec 9, 2021
  • 11 EST

All Hands/ NEAS Release

• Friday Dec 10, 2021
  • 11 EST

1 hour ago, Savramos said:

When it comes to BOL/TRIAD Release, does that mean our sailor will be able to check on BOL and see their results?

No, only the CO, XO and CMC who go around congratulating those who made it. All Sailors can see it 24hrs later.