RESERVE E7 SELECTION BOARD ELIGIBILITY STATUS

Candidates competing for advancement to Chief Petty Officer in Reserve Cycle 098 can now view their E7 Selection Board Eligibility (SBE) status on NEAS Web. Profile sheets are available for individual candidates, and the Exam Status Verification Report (ESVR) provides command leadership with SBE status information. To view your profile sheet, you must be on a .mil domain computer. Contact your command ESO if you are at home and are unable to access NEAS Web.

Guest FC1(SW) Causey

Supposedly there was a discrepancy with the PMA entry on my exam so my profile sheet doesn't list anything beyond the test score.  While I am waiting for the correction is there any way that I could find out what the Minimum Final Multiple for SELRES FCC is?  I know what my Final Multiple should be, I just need to know what the minimum is.

Guest FC1(SW) Causey
On 4/8/2016 at 6:17 PM, FC1(SW) Causey said:

Supposedly there was a discrepancy with the PMA entry on my exam so my profile sheet doesn't list anything beyond the test score.  While I am waiting for the correction is there any way that I could find out what the Minimum Final Multiple for SELRES FCC is?  I know what my Final Multiple should be, I just need to know what the minimum is.