FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Probably doesn't mean anything. Sorry.

not necessarily true, it could be an indication , especially if it were to happen to a lot of people in the same time frame. I look for those kind of things. It takes awhile fo a big database change and they have to go through steps to make it happen.

Guest amcreed

I believe he was referring to NPC posting a message telling all COs, XOs, and CMCs to verify their BOL Advancement/Selection Board verification. That has been happening 48 hours prior to Triad notification (for the reserves anyway)

Just because they have done that in the past, doesn't mean they will publicly post when the Traid will have results.  My CMC just told me that he would receive an e-mail the day before the TRIAD release.  He is a straight shooter and I believe that to be true....that is also not saying big navy WOULDN'T put that information out publicly.  We just really don't know at this point.

Guest itdominance

not necessarily true, it could be an indication , especially if it were to happen to a lot of people in the same time frame. I look for those kind of things. It takes awhile fo a big database change and they have to go through steps to make it happen.

not good for me. My link is missing on the first page. I can only view promotion history under my admin data at the very bottom.

and I want to emphisize that the database prep is for the publ

not good for me. My link is missing on the first page. I can only view promotion history under my admin data at the very bottom.

ok...

and I want to emphasize that the database prep, if it were to happen is fir the public release. The 24 hr later one

I swear this was up to 155 pages, then all of the sudden it stopped at 153.  Tony you cleaning out some posts?  I saw some posting earlier about sea shore rotation.  I wonder how close they look at that as I'm on my 2nd shore in 16 years.  I did back to back sea my first 7'ish years, 3 shore, 4 sea (2 IA's about a year each on both ends of that 4 sea), and now about to start my 2nd year on shore.

Guest itdominance

Stock up on ibuprofen, Ben-Gay, and caffeinated beverages.  ;)

-MU1

caffeine dehydrates you. Drink lots of water now to keep hydrated. As someone getting older ben-gay is a good suggestion. I don't recover as fast as I used to during runs.

Guest theET

I agree with all the post I am seeing here, my COC has said NOTHING about results. Some of the CPO's on leave have called and asked if they are out yet. I feel that ANYDAY NOW they will be out but have no proof other than my gut, and my hopeful dreams of seeing that coveted "S".

caffeine dehydrates you. Drink lots of water now to keep hydrated. As someone getting older ben-gay is a good suggestion. I don't recover as fast as I used to during runs.

Don't forget the ibuprofen for the joint pain.

Guest Papitai

PT

LOL! Thank you Chief!... I meant it in the context of answering the post, if we're not ready for our selection by now, I don't think giving us a weekend off after being selected would get us there... It would be nice though...  BBb)

Guest Msduval2u

LOL! Thank you Chief!... I meant it in the context of answering the post, if we're not ready for our selection by now, I don't think giving us a weekend off after being selected would get us there... It would be nice though...  BBb)

Gives you a chance to answer "How long have you been in the Navy?"

So what is this call out that everyone keeps talking about anyway?  I just poked around the NPC page I guess you guys haven't crashed it yet.

Guest shooter mcgavin

FTR, I am borrowing all eval inputs that have been posted on here. I keep all inputs that I can find from previous commands and online in a spreadsheet. You never know when that may come handy.

i do the same!

Guest itdominance

Think we'll top 200 users today? 192 and counting. My guess is we'll hit 200 pages by Thursday AM.

wouldn't bet against it.

Guest Cross Rate or Get Out

I suck up and save any kind of eval inputs up and down the ranks that I can, I always feel that my eval skills are my weakest point. I see no problem in plagerizing the heck out of others well written work.

I have tons of MA bullets if anyone would like to trade.  I could use some bullets for IT, PS or YN rates.  Shoot i'll take it all if you have it!

Guest Msduval2u

To change the subject... How are you going to tell your wife if you made it?  I am going to tell her, god willing, "It's going to be a late night tonight, I have a Chief function going on," then let her piece it together.  :ph34r:

I dont have a wife but, me and my husband are both on leave so, if I get the call, he will be able to tell by my reaction...

Guest Cross Rate or Get Out

To change the subject... How are you going to tell your wife if you made it?  I am going to tell her, god willing, "It's going to be a late night tonight, I have a Chief function going on," then let her piece it together.  :ph34r:

I'm going to tell my husband, that he has to pick the baby up from school for 6 weeks and "baby we did it!"