FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest Broadside77

Has anyone's continuity report been updated. Mine still has no board information to display as I was definitely SBE.

Guest amcreed

Has anyone's continuity report been updated. Mine still has no board information to display as I was definitely SBE.

Still hasn't updated for me yet either.

Guest NYC Rigger

So far everyone I talked to about that has the same status.

Guest amcreed

Well something important here, this is the first time I hear where a command has a plan of attack for the new system of releasing results - good deal. Has any other command put a plan in place for the new system? The reserves were hit pretty hard with the new system, I wonder if this was a lesson learned from that...  :huh:

My command is reviewing the different options of releasing the results, but if there is an advanced date put out they are going to have us all standing by, if not, we are going to get recalled if we are out on liberty.  They are planning on a Thursday release with a BCA on Friday and a PRT on Saturday.  That is the tentative plan which is liquid depending upon when the actual results are released.

My command is reviewing the different options of releasing the results, but if there is an advanced date put out they are going to have us all standing by, if not, we are going to get recalled if we are out on liberty.  They are planning on a Thursday release with a BCA on Friday and a PRT on Saturday.  That is the tentative plan which is liquid depending upon when the actual results are released.

I know there's a lot of kinks to work out so it's nice to see commands are working out plans for the new way they release the results.If anyone else knows about their command plans please shoot.

Guest loudcity

Hey everyone..new to the post. Been looking at some of the previous post and just like everyone, can't wait for the release of the results. I been keeping busy with completion of my second Bach. This will be my second sbe so good luck to everyone.

Guest FT1SS

Yep! Qualified dive back in 2007 as a newly frocked first. Unfortunately every command since qualification has been in the shipyard shore duty at sub pac or in special projects where there is too much other stuff to qualify before being able to requalify dive.

Just out of curiosity, do you have dive on a page four or in any recent eval? if the board doesn't see it then that'll hurt you. Also, just as important, if not more, are those breakout evals. How are your evals?

Guest Sputnik14

So I'm on duty today trying to catch up on the posts from the last couple of days.  Love this forum. I spent the last several years watching from afar and finally registered.  Thanks to Tony for putting up with all us FCPOs over the years and hope this is my last time participating in the discussion as a FCPO.  Wish all the best for the hard-chargers out there and hopefully you all get the coveted "S"!!

So I'm on duty today trying to catch up on the posts from the last couple of days.  Love this forum. I spent the last several years watching from afar and finally registered.  Thanks to Tony for putting up with all us FCPOs over the years and hope this is my last time participating in the discussion as a FCPO.  Wish all the best for the hard-chargers out there and hopefully you all get the coveted "S"!!

thank you and you are welcome!

Guest Papitai

Man oh man... Everyone is pretty much banking on next week, myself included... But the interesting thing is all the Chiefs are starting to smile in the P-ways, since their lunch meeting today... I know they're ready.......Are we????

Bring it on!!!!!!

~Batman

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, do you have dive on a page four or in any recent eval? if the board doesn't see it then that'll hurt you. Also, just as important, if not more, are those breakout evals. How are your evals?

Its on my NSIPS qual report submitted in my package. Had one eval crappy eval back in 08 where I bumped heads with my command. Took over as Lan admin and they got upset that I followed the rules instead of letting them make the network how they wanted it. Different story for another day. But since then evals have been good. transferred to SUBPAC #1 MP first year, #3 EP following year, spot NAM for acting as project manager of a building renovation while still performing normal duties, EP transfer with another NAM. Next command was a welcome aboard P followed by a high ranked MP this past November. And then here we are again.

Guest NGUAC1

I saw a selectee car wash today in Virginia Beach for NSA Hampton Roads CPO selectees (I'm guessing reserve/FTS)....does their phase 2 start as soon as they are selected, I figured that they wouldn't have been able to start fund raising until regnav phase 2 started.

• Like 1

I saw a selectee car wash today in Virginia Beach for NSA Hampton Roads CPO selectees (I'm guessing reserve/FTS)....does their phase 2 start as soon as they are selected, I figured that they wouldn't have been able to start fund raising until regnav phase 2 started.

We were given the green light by our Force Master Chief to begin Phase II. Some FTS commands are on standby until REGNAV results come out.

• Like 1

Guest LCarp3

On another note...I got married on this past Wednesday (Jul 23). Getting an "S" would be a great wedding gift.

• Like 1

Well, you gave me some food for thought so I posted in the "forum news and updates", information on how current and future selectees can post their event(s). Should have thought of this before

Guest AE1forlife

been lurking here for 5 years now and just finally caught it when registration was open.  Here is hoping for the S next week for all of us who have been seeing N's for the past few years.

• Like 1

Guest FT1SS

Its on my NSIPS qual report submitted in my package. Had one eval crappy eval back in 08 where I bumped heads with my command. Took over as Lan admin and they got upset that I followed the rules instead of letting them make the network how they wanted it. Different story for another day. But since then evals have been good. transferred to SUBPAC #1 MP first year, #3 EP following year, spot NAM for acting as project manager of a building renovation while still performing normal duties, EP transfer with another NAM. Next command was a welcome aboard P followed by a high ranked MP this past November. And then here we are again.

Wow, hard to believe you haven't made it yet. But I know the last few years has been rough on ITS's. Good luck, hopefully this is your year!

Guest LCarp3

been lurking here for 5 years now and just finally caught it when registration was open.  Here is hoping for the S next week for all of us who have been seeing N's for the past few years.

Welcome Aboard!!

Guest Joe Navy

Been a guest on here for about a week and have read some very good information and guidance. There are a lot of people who don't utilize this forum but would advise to take advantage of the benefits on this communication. I'm with the majority on the release being later next week but good luck to all!

Joe

• Like 1

Guest NGUAC1

We were given the green light by our Force Master Chief to begin Phase II. Some FTS commands are on standby until REGNAV results come out.

Thank you for the insight.  I saw them and at first I thought it was just a fundraiser for a POA or a JPOA because I didn't see anyone in selectee t-shirts, then I finally saw the sign advertising who they were.

Guest NGUAC1

Well, you gave me some food for thought so I posted in the "forum news and updates", information on how current and future selectees can post their event(s). Should have thought of this before

It was dumb luck I guess.  I was on the way to do some grocery shopping for the misses and I didn't think twice about who they were because during the summer that particular car lot always has military car washes until I saw their sign.  Once I figured out who they were, I could not help but feel like I really hope thats me washing cars next weekend!  Hopefully the 5th time is the charm!

• Like 1

It was dumb luck I guess.  I was on the way to do some grocery shopping for the misses and I didn't think twice about who they were because during the summer that particular car lot always has military car washes until I saw their sign.  Once I figured out who they were, I could not help but feel like I really hope thats me washing cars next weekend!  Hopefully the 5th time is the charm!

Well hope the 5th time is it for you NGUAC1 and ironically you could post your car wash event knowing that you helped spark the idea.  :graphics-3d-smileys-290149: