FY 15 Chief Selection Board

So that means he still has to have the call out with the board president I am sure.

ok so I've been out of the loop (because I've been in the forum engine room) but callout did not happen yet?

Guest IT4LIFE

Hello every one this is my first post, sorry kind of late in the game...lol But just wanted to say good luck to all next week. I pray my name is on that list, we will see next week. Last year they promoted 218 ITC's and this year they have 188 spots open!!!

Hello every one this is my first post, sorry kind of late in the game...lol But just wanted to say good luck to all next week. I pray my name is on that list, we will see next week. Last year they promoted 218 ITC's and this year they have 188 spots open!!!

thanks for posting...  BBb)

Guest amcreed

ok so I've been out of the loop (because I've been in the forum engine room) but callout did not happen yet?

I haven't seen anything saying that it has happened yet.  Either way, it is happening soon!  The earliest results have come out in the past 13 years is the 28th of July.  All signs are pointing to next week for sure. 

I haven't seen anything saying that it has happened yet.  Either way, it is happening soon!  The earliest results have come out in the past 13 years is the 28th of July.  All signs are pointing to next week for sure. 

agree 

Guest theET

I have to agree with you but it seems that alot of things are starting to change as was discussed earlier but we can all hope for an earlier than normal release much like the Reserve guys had. Im still betting on next week but praying for SOON.

Let's hope so! His arrival definitely has the rumors running rampant. It seems the majority, here in Millington, thinks that there will be a release tomorrow.

With what was passed to me today during some "CPO Training" for the selectees, results are not coming this week. Keep in mind it took our results two full weeks to route through the chain and we have no where near the amount of Eligibles compared to REGNAV. The same process that was inplace for FTS/SELRES with play out for REGNAV also. I wouldn't pass bad gouge to anyone.

• Like 1

I am one of the elusive lurkers who finally got the nerve to create a profile. It is amazing how well this thread works to calm me down. It's really helpful to hear all of the thoughts rolling around in my head come from other people. Good luck all, hopefully it's a mass flood to the other side to include all of you on here who are helping people like me in the simplest of ways!

why you ex lurker you - welcome!  :)

One of my buddies in PERS just informed me the call out has not happened yet, but expects results to be out by next Wednesday. It now looks like Next week is the week.

• Like 1

Guest amcreed

One of my buddies in PERS just informed me the call out has not happened yet, but expects results to be out by next Wednesday. It now looks like Next week is the week.

Sounds like a plan to me!  I'm just excited to plan my PCS move (which I will be able to finally do after results come out....either way) and am excited for those of us that get to move onto the next phase of this Naval Career journey.  I myself am happy either way, I have a career that I love and am being stationed near home for the next few years.  Life is good!

Guest Msduval2u

I figure that he would have to sign it at least a day in advance.....

Do they actually let everyone know when the call out has been done?

Guest amcreed

Do they actually let everyone know when the call out has been done?

We usually get the info on here from a few people with sources at Millington.

Guest amcreed

Yeah, my buddy at Millington just told me they are shooting for Thursday or Friday next week.  They want to get it out as soon as possible.

Guest Msduval2u

Yeah, my buddy at Millington just told me they are shooting for Thursday or Friday next week.  They want to get it out as soon as possible.

That's not as soon as possible :P lol

Guest amcreed

That's not as soon as possible :P lol

Well, you do have to remember, the board started a week later than last year, so if the results come out next week (the same week as last year), then they are really doing it a week early!

Guest HMC HOPEFUL

This is my first year SBE so figured it was time to finally stop lurking in the shadows of the forum. Look forward to being an active part of the discussion. Good luck to all!

Guest shooter mcgavin

good to see another fellow IT onboard. Lets grab two of those quotas!

Guest Blondie

Your username and display picture make me laugh every time I see them :lol:

Guest itdominance

what am I chopped liver? HAHA. Good Luck to both of you and hopefully we can snag 3 of the quotas.

Good luck to everyone and looks like I got my wish =) Another week to suffer learning how to run.  I'm starting to learn more about the definition of will power as I keep going with Master Chief yelling at me when I want to stop soooooooo bad.  Look at me talking like I've made it already  :blink:

Guest itdominance

Good luck to everyone and looks like I got my wish =) Another week to suffer learning how to run.  I'm starting to learn more about the definition of will power as I keep going with Master Chief yelling at me when I want to stop soooooooo bad. 

I think my wife is starting to crack. Another week of waiting is not good for her nerves. HAHA.