FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest Sputnik14

It will never make sense to me as to why they have to constantly and consistently refuse to make known the date or at least week the results will be released. Does anyone know how long prior to the SCPO results that the public knew they would be released? My apologies if this has been asked recently.

Guest Mentalbender78

Soon=next three years for me. We make 1 in 4. AM is a very competitive rate. Even with all I have I'll never be a lock.

Guest charlesb

You never do know. It just makes me flip flop on my feelings everyday. One day I'm day dreaming about phase 2 and the next I am beefing up my resume and job hunting. We have a pretty decent quota. So we'll see.

I hear you there.  I'm doing the same thing.  Except my quota is nowhere near decent.

-MU1

Guest nerak1280

Well, I finally registered after a few years of reading the forum. This is my second time around and I am a PR so I highly doubt my name will be on the list even with my FA-18 Safe for Flight and regional Sailor of the Year....but here's hoping. Got a great rumor passed to me earlier from one of our Chiefs.... he said the COs received the results but were instructed to sit on them because it was too soon. Yesterday the CMC said next Thursday... sometimes I wonder if they say things like this just to see how quickly it makes it around the command (part of the fun)

Guest amAZ1ng

Hello Everyone,

I have been watching the forum and registered recently. Seems to be a good place to help distract us all from going nuts. Good Luck to all of us! I am in a recruiting command with a LOT of reservist and FTS... some that we all thought would sure enough make it, but did not :(

Makes me even more nervous and worried.

Guest nerak1280

Funny though, I havent heard anything from anyone, but most of our jokester chiefs are on leave, or maybe just no one likes me :(

Our chiefs are being a little more reserved than usual.

Guest Msduval2u

Well, I finally registered after a few years of reading the forum. This is my second time around and I am a PR so I highly doubt my name will be on the list even with my FA-18 Safe for Flight and regional Sailor of the Year....but here's hoping. Got a great rumor passed to me earlier from one of our Chiefs.... he said the COs received the results but were instructed to sit on them because it was too soon. Yesterday the CMC said next Thursday... sometimes I wonder if they say things like this just to see how quickly it makes it around the command (part of the fun)

I wish that were true

Guest YN(?)

Well would't you know, one week before the results and I hurt my hand.  just my luck.  Hopefully the results will be on the 31st give me time to heal.

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

Soon=next three years for me. We make 1 in 4. AM is a very competitive rate. Even with all I have I'll never be a lock.

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

Same here brother

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

Sorry for the constant double posts Tony. Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy) rookie here

Guest AOwife4life

I've been lurking on this forum for 2 years and finally registered.

A lot of speculation flying around about the release date. My bet is on the 31st. However, my husband is at NPC Millington, and rumor has it, results will be released Thursday while CNP is in Millington. We shall see!

Good luck to everyone!

Guest SubANAV13

Well would't you know, one week before the results and I hurt my hand.  just my luck.  Hopefully the results will be on the 31st give me time to heal.

Hey I'm right there with you.  Havent been hurt bad enough to warrant an LLD Chit in 13 years and I torqued my knee wakeboarding 3 weeks ago on leave.  2 weeks LLD as of yesterday at my re-check to see how its healing with an expected 8-10 weeks of healing time at a minimum.  No more formation running for me at 365 PT.  Good luck with the healing, and getting that "S".

Sorry for the constant double posts Tony. Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy) rookie here

Well, that's no reason to call me a big dummy. You're lucky you're in the aviation community...  ;)

A lot of speculation flying around about the release date. My bet is on the 31st. However, my husband is at NPC Millington, and rumor has it, results will be released Thursday while CNP is in Millington. We shall see!

Good luck to everyone!

welcome and thanks for the tidbit, I'm getting scuttlebut to the same effect...  :)

Guest docjt95

Well we all know today i a wash for results, but a lot of good information being mulled around on here.  I always like this forum, great opportunity to pass hrlpful information to fellow Sailors around the world.  Also a perfect place to get all the latest and greatest rumors. LOL.  This is my second time up and hoping my last.  Either way just have to keep pushing forward leading our Sailors and when it's our time it will happen.  Good Luck to everyone!!

Guest Msduval2u

welcome and thanks for the tidbit, I'm getting scuttlebut to the same effect...  :)

Good luck to everyone!

Maybe I can still get one out of two :)