FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest bigredsnoopy

We had an all hands call with CNP in Naples today. Don't think anyone needs to worry about the results this week.

Guest Blondie

Official prediction: Results will be released to the triad on Tuesday 29 July 2014 @ 0900 EST (was also strongly considering triad release on Wednesday 30 July 2014 @ 0900 EST but coin flip said 29 July)

:mellow:

Guest TM1(SS) 755

My command hasn't said a thing about the books or getting signatures. I have been asking other guys and no one has been working on them. Woops!

Guest Papitai

Thanks for the add Tony! I've been creeping in the shadows for many years, but I finally found the window opened. Good luck to everyone whenever the results are out!!!

-Batman

• Like 1

Guest j_johnson8604

My command hasn't said a thing about the books or getting signatures. I have been asking other guys and no one has been working on them. Woops!

We haven't done anything like that either. CPO 365 is kind of second to everything else on submarines. It's more hands on training than sitting down and covering what the book says.

Guest j_johnson8604

He actually said this at a MCPON call at my local base last summer. So whenever they do come out, I would expect it to be a Thursday.

SubIT, what boat are you on?

Guest archer1

just ran into my old ops mc he knows two people that sat on the board and said something about next week for the results.....

• Like 1

Guest Msduval2u

lol, how does one reach their quota for likes in a day?

because Tony limits how many times we can push the button :15_128:

because Tony limits how many times we can push the button :15_128:

actually it's a preconfigured limit, I saw where to make the change but for the life of me can't figure out where it is located. I thought drinking coffee was supposed to improve brain functions but apparently not ...  :128_19:

So there...  :graphics-3d-smileys-290149:

Guest Msduval2u

actually it's a preconfigured limit, I saw where to make the change but for the life of me can't figure out where it is located. I thought drinking coffee was supposed to improve brain functions but apparently not ...  :128_19:

So there...  :graphics-3d-smileys-290149:

i do remember you were able to change it last year too but,  of course, i wouldnt know where to find it either :D

Guest SubANAV13

Thanks for the add! Wish I'd found this place alot sooner than Jan this year (yes I've been snoopin that long) ha. Lots of great info in these forums.

Submarine Nav ET with 13 years in, certified Assistant Navigator. Currently an instructor up at Bangor Sub Base.

Hoping for a big ol "S" this year.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LEADERS HERE!!!!

Guest j_johnson8604

Yeah, it seems that on submarines that CPO365 doesn go into full swing until Phase 2. Just to cover my butt, I'll start getting some sigs though...

Yeah, gotta love seeing how different the surface guys are to how things are run on the boats... There is a ton of interesting stuff on here, but seeing how much extra things some people do, I am like, how do you have the time to do that, let alone be able to finish the normal work day before 1800 everyday, lol.

Guest j_johnson8604

maybe if i talk to myself i can find that like config button again, it has worked in the past... :huh:

It sure has tony  :ph34r:

Tony, wish I could help, but I honestly don't know where to begin, lol! Though hosting this forum is awesome and I need to thank you!!

• Like 1

Tony, wish I could help, but I honestly don't know where to begin, lol! Though hosting this forum is awesome and I need to thank you!!

that's cool, talking to myself helped out - I found it. It's in two places of all darn things. Msduval2u owes me some foofoo coffee  :bigemo_harabe_net-76:

Guest j_johnson8604

Since Oct 2011. I've got orders to USS Virginia and I'll report there in Feb of next year if I don't make Chief.

The current Radio LPO there is a brother to me!! Known him for nearly 10 years! It is a good boat, loves to go to sea though...