2007  04AUG2006         FRI             NAVADMIN 221/06       1500 EDT

2008  08AUG2007        WED           NAVADMIN 196/07       1300 EDT

2009 01AUG2008          FRI             NAVADMIN 213/08       1500 EDT

2010 31JUL2009           FRI             NAVADMIN 230/09       1500 EDT

2011 11AUG2010         WED           NAVADMIN 269/10       1300 EDT

2012 01AUG2011         MON           NAVADMIN 233/11       1300 EDT

2013 31JUL2012           TUE            NAVADMIN 232/12       1300 EDT

2014 31JUL2013           WED           NAVADMIN 193/13       1500 EDT

We're definitely "in window" for the release.  (remember the FY11 results were released late because of the Millington flood.)

Just Scared the stuff out of me, I saw a NAVADMIN and about passed out...

CPO 365 is at 1500 CDT for us, and all the khakis that I see here at the school house has the weird smiles after their secret lunch meeting. Smh...

Guest charlesb

Love the profile pic, and wow you just pulled this all right out didn't you! Thanks :)

Thank you.  I copied and pasted this from an earlier post. (Actually, copied it into a Word document and saved it, because that post is probaby a good 75-80 pages back by now. ;) )

Guest Dusten

I'm taking it out on my house... lol just turned the music up and 'TRYING' to stay away from this computer..

yea. it's not working.

I don't talk to my wife about it. She's busy enough with work that she didn't need to stress my issues

Guest charlesb

I'm taking it out on my house... lol just turned the music up and 'TRYING' to stay away from this computer..

yea.  it's not working.

I hear you.  I have actual work I'm supposed to be doing. :lol:

So........hard........to.......focus.........

I feel ignored :( must be the anxiety it is bad on is spouses too :) ahhh the joys

Quick someone tell a Kock knock joke..chief related of course :)

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

I don't talk to my wife about it. She's busy enough with work that she didn't need to stress my issues

I'd prefer my husband talk to me he doesn't say anything to me other than don't worry about it and so all I can do is worry and it just adds on top of the work stress and the kids stress and ugh.  May be just me though pretty sure I'm wired to be stressed always, I'm what they call "high strung" lol I can't help but worry so maybe if he did talk to me I'd still be worried.

I'd prefer my husband talk to me he doesn't say anything to me other than don't worry about it and so all I can do is worry and it just adds on top of the work stress and the kids stress and ugh.

I agree... He would talk to me if I asked but I don't because I don't want him to stress it but I think I stress more than him. As a wife I want to either make the rest of the day perfect or be ready with the perfect remedy when he gets home you know!

Guest FCC_Thawk

I'd be really surprised if they came out today...  With about 5 minutes left until 1500 EST, I guess we all have tomorrow to look forward to.

Guest GASMAN96

Well if results are released at 1500 I'll just have to make a U-turn, time to get in traffic and head home to my lovely wife who's cooking up my two twin girls!!! 28 weeks so happy and ready to hear something positive with a capital S!  :s3dauto_car_red_100-100:

Guest Intel Weenie

So, on the bright side of things, regardless of when results get posted...I think if I'm selected, I'll start getting paid either September or October...if they do it by seniority...not many IS1's I know with 10 years time in grade...*sigh*

Guest FCC_Thawk

So, on the bright side of things, regardless of when results get posted...I think if I'm selected, I'll start getting paid either September or October...if they do it by seniority...not many IS1's I know with 10 years time in grade...*sigh

That's true...  I can't think of many non-Aegis FC1's that have been a first for 9 years either :mellow:

Guest Sardog007

While on the subject of family support... I just want to put a huge shout out to all you guys and gals deployed, underway, TAD, or whatever the case may be that takes you away. This time can be rough with being away from the ones you love. Especially if you get the dreaded "N". Just remember that if you do get the "N" you gotta stay strong for your Sailors. Lean on your friends and fellow FCPO's if you feel really down. Just know that your friends and family back home truly love and support you and in their eyes you are already THEIR CHIEF!!!! And hell, if anyone wants to talk, vent, or whatever I am a PM away. Y'all are my brothers and sisters and I am here for every single one of you if need be.

Well said!

Guest Intel Weenie

Guess today isn't the day ... well I'm putting my money on next week then... time to get back to work :blink:

I concur. Think I'm gonna head out and go spend time with the wife and kids.

Guest TAKEAROUNDTURN

My command believes tomorrow triad and public Friday.. Not to mention everyone licks there chops waiting to get a piece of me. BM btw.