FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Wow...that is a really good sign. Since your Thursday is our Wednesday, this gives good creedance towards tomorrow being the day. Somebody must have a solid line on release if this is true.

And they wouldn't just post this for no reason, I'm in Yokosuka and have to go to this NEX in 5 minutes for some protein, I do some more RECON and speak with my Uniform Shop Lady.

Go forth and do good recon. I'll likely be asleep by the time you post again, but I'll look forward to reading it tomorrow.

Go forth and do good recon. I'll likely be asleep by the time you post again, but I'll look forward to reading it tomorrow.

You guys are cracking me up. I'm off to bed too. Hope to wake up to some good news like everyone else.

If you are still awake ( I am because I am on the West coast and also awaiting results) BUPERSINST 1430.16F DATED 2 Nov 07 says the following:

Good followup. Hopefully that settles that!

Just saw a flyer posted on our Uniform exchange here in Japan that one of the ships have a scheduled uniform fitting for CPO selectees for one of home ported ships Thursday night 1930 Japan time.

Is it possible that the ship in question is getting ready to go on an extended underway? I've seen units where all SBEs had to get fitted prior to results coming out for just that reason.

Guest FBMA2002KB

Is it possible that the ship in question is getting ready to go on an extended underway? I've seen units where all SBEs had to get fitted prior to results coming out for just that reason.

Could be, but I want to say the flyer said selectees on it about 3 times.

Guest FBMA2002KB

Copy all, Sasa-Vegas?

Welp, here in Yoko, the lovely Uniform/ tailor Ladies have no clue when any future uniform night is...

1MC Voice: "For the information of all hands, the results are near, batten down all hatches and gun covers, stand by for heavy rolls while waiting for the CPO results to come about!"

Yep ol' Sasa-vegas.

Guest Broddog

My ship left in Feb and they did a fitting for anyone that was even taking the exam. Then we had another fitting during a port visit to BAHRAIN for the SBE's. So it is possible that they could be getting underway for the season.

Guest shooter mcgavin

good morning y'all...im up way too early for duty and of course i had to check the board for gouge. Hoping that today is the day!

Guest AZ4LIFE

good morning y'all...im up way too early for duty and of course i had to check the board for gouge. Hoping that today is the day!

Yup I hope that at least today they put out what day the day is lol

You know what I mean?!

Guest Cryptorec1974

This is what I hate is waiting for everyone to get up to get this forum going. Here in the UK it is 10:30am, and it's a day off, so I am really bored. Going through the precepts, the big one this year was Leading Joint Personnel. So back to my evals... Every single one for the last 5 years had me leading Navy and Air Force, in some cases multi service personnel as the NCOIC. The next was PPME... I really wish I would have done that two years ago, but I finally knocked out the BPME as well as PPME. All if the other T's crossed and I's dotted - good ranking breakouts in evals 1 P and then 4 EP's on top of that. Hopefully this year is the one. If I don't get the S this year, I am going to have to explain how the Needs of the Navy forced me to break my rotation.

Guest LAST SHOT

Just sitting and watching lol if it's meant to be it will happen good luck everyone and God bless everyone

Guest Papitai

that's cool, stranger things happen here and it's ok to have an opinion. MM1(SS)Nuke hit it on the nose about everything including being surprised that more attention was not brought to that post. 

That's why I keep asking... BBb)  Has anyone heard of any delays, like a small compromise. that could've delayed the results? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Guest SSTATEMAN

Just sitting and watching lol if it's meant to be it will happen good luck everyone and God bless everyone

Guest shooter mcgavin

That's why I keep asking... BBb)  Has anyone heard of any delays, like a small compromise. that could've delayed the results? :ph34r:

i have heard zero about any delays. My command is either tight lipped or out of the loop. They just keep saying it will be soon and to standby.

Guest Papitai

Well, I almost jumped out of my chair because I saw a message from Fifth fleet about CPO results, but no dates listed... Just stating to comply with MCPON guidance for a safe evolution. It did say that the resulst are expected shortly. What does shortly means? Hours? A day? A week? I have no idea...

Guest Blondie

Still predicting that if we don't have triad notification today then we won't see results this week.  Moment of truth!

Guest Doc-Bigmac

Just a random thought....  If results come out today, we probably won't hit that 200 page mark prior to results.  But if the results do come out today, we'll sure as hell hit 200 pages with all the "S" and "N" posts.  Again, good luck all!  Fingers crossed!!