FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest theET

Yes, I agree! I'm pretty sure I'll be fired if it takes another week for results since I can't keep my mind at work now as it is!

I have been super busy doing CASREPs all week and getting my hands in the gear just to keep busy and not think about it. All my MC say not to worry you had SOY on a CVN and then Instructor duty in Great Lakes where you got MTS became a MTS coordinator and Department LPO. So RELAX, I cant help but be nervous as all hell thought.

Guest coppedc

Tons of experience here and glad to be able to share in it, thanks for the add. No news at all out of my mess in Georgia. I use to think the CPO mess had a special tap on when results were released but I've come to know they don't. Still fun to hear all the rumors.

I have to agree with everyone else that this board is very addictive. I must say it is quite informative. I feel somewhat better that I am not the only one feeling a bunch of emotions. This is my hubby last look and each time he has gotten that "N" my heart broke into little pieces.

Guest CTNuke

Thanks for opening, I've been lurking here for a while.  My stress level is through the roof with this one.  The movers for my cross country PCS arrive on Thursday and I start driving the week following.  Already been in contact with gaining command chiefs but this wait just makes an already annoying time even worse.

• Like 1

Guest FT1G0396

Thanks for the add, been lurking since last year. Hope to hear something this week, my COB said friday. Hope this my year 24%

• Like 1

Guest NavySquid79

My COC is prepping for this week release. But the messed up thing is my CO and CMC will both be off island somewhere starting Thursday until sometime next week. I'm being told that there is a plan for checking and notifying selected, but it still makes me a little nervous. I'm in Japan, so results will come out stateside and it will be late at night over here. We will have to wait until sometime the next day for a phone call. Needless to say, when I start to see all of you posting that you made it, I will not be getting any sleep that night!! Good luck all!

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

TheET1 - I can only imagine!  I know how on edge I am and it's not even my career, LOL.  I just keep waiting to hear just so I know the answers to the questions I keep thinking ------> Am I a single mom for the next six weeks?  OMG, do we have to go through this again next year? 

Guest AOCMAC

Yeah I received a NC from another command it showed up in my PSR and NDAWS for the board but not ompf  then about two days after the board was over the document was in my OMPF  pretty frustrating !!

Guest FT1SS

I was told today by my chief that the word in the Chief's Quarters is tomorrow or Thursday. . I'm still sticking with my prediction of TRIAD notification tomorrow with public release Thursday.

Edit: oops. Been a long day!

Guest NavySquid79

Yes, I agree! I'm pretty sure I'll be fired if it takes another week for results since I can't keep my mind at work now as it is!

I agree! I finally just put in for leave until Monday. I think about it more at work because we all talk about it. At home i stay busy coloring pictures and baking fake food with my daughter! Lol!!

Guest IT1DevilSquid

Ugh...my life is consumed by this board haha.  I can't turn it off.  It's like my crack, i'm addicted to it haha.  :0/

Guest SOY13

Yeah I received a NC from another command it showed up in my PSR and NDAWS for the board but not ompf then about two days after the board was over the document was in my OMPF pretty frustrating !!

There is a civilian that's pulls up all ouR NDAWS and pushes everything over so the recorders can assist with the number process so if it was in ur NDAWS it was accounted for during the slating process

Guest SubANAV13

Come on tomorrow!!! Would be amazing to share the moment with my wife, my biggest supporter by my side while embarked on a ship for Seattle Seafair. We get to ride representing Tritrafac. Fingers crossed for 30th release and the "S" is plastered all over this board.

Guest IT1DevilSquid

Maybe my command is different or just out of touch or something.  Nobody has heard anything there at all.  There are no rumors or playful banter or nothing.  It has been extremely quiet and tight lipped.  Kind of makes me a bit nervous...

Guest FUTUREBOSN

Future BOSN what's your background AB or BM?

I saw your post with your past evals. I thought it was impressive. I thought about posting but its just to much to cover. But I did get #3 of 69 EP 2011 #1 of 92 EP 2012 and # 1 of 95 EP 2013. the previous years were unranked MP's with a small summary group but above CO's average but we will see what happens. I havent made it the last couple years. I have to be honest the MP evals could have been written better but cant change whats already done. I hope we both make it. Good luck.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

NavySquid79 - Now I want cookies!!!! Ya the kids help keep me busy when I'm at home, but work is not distracting enough as all I can think about is getting home so that if I get a call from him I don't scream or cry in front of my coworkers!

Sorry all not sure why my quote for people is not working :(  It worked once.

I was just told by my CMC expect to know "S" or "N" by Friday!

After CPO 365 this morning my I overheard my CMC talking to another chief about tomorrow being the big day.  Not sure if we should trust that, or if he was trying to get a rise out of those of us that were within hearing distance.  I hope and pray that tomorrow is the day for all of us. 

Thanks for the add.

Come on tomorrow!!! Would be amazing to share the moment with my wife, my biggest supporter by my side while embarked on a ship for Seattle Seafair. We get to ride representing Tritrafac. Fingers crossed for 30th release and the "S" is plastered all over this board.

what department at TTF are you in? N3?

Guest theET

Maybe my command is different or just out of touch or something.  Nobody has heard anything there at all.  There are no rumors or playful banter or nothing.  It has been extremely quiet and tight lipped.  Kind of makes me a bit nervous...

Yeah my Command has been the same no one is talking about it or if they are I am keeping too busy to notice. But i guess that's what happens when you depoy for ten months in about 3 weeks!!!!