FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest SOY13

Weird, none of the soys from my command are going

I have the list of names and commands that are invited, what command are u at if u don't mind me asking?

Guest NYC Rigger

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am about to blow a gasket!!! I am going to the range to bust some caps off! Can't take it nooooo more!! God bless you Tony without this forum I don't know how I would have made it this far!

Guest LongtimeFramer

Ah, figured since I'm suffering thru this like the rest of you I'd add fuel to the fire.

All my CPOs are required to be at a meeting at 1200 tomorrow. They did the same thing last year to welcome the new selects.

My prediction is 1300 tomorrow.

Guest AE1forlife

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am about to blow a gasket!!! I am going to the range to bust some caps off! Can't take it nooooo more!! God bless you Tony without this forum I don't know how I would have made it this far!

the mess here is hoping for tomorrow, would be nice to get this wait over so that i can move on one way or the other.

Guest SOY13

Command. Ddg86

There are no DDG of that name on the list they have FLC Puget sound, CVN74, TRITRAFAC, Navsta Everett, USS Monsen, USS Uconn, NAFAC,VAQ137 NRD Seattle and SWFPAC, with a total of 74 embark personnel.. Congrats on ur SSOY selection and hope u get the big "S"

Either "S" or "N", I'd like to just know and move on with my life. I hope it's all over one way or another tomorrow. Good luck all.

My guess is we'll have some closure by the tomorrow. Either results will come, or something will be posted saying WHEN they will come. If nothing happens tomorrow, plan for next week.

Guest FCC_Thawk

Either "S" or "N", I'd like to just know and move on with my life. I hope it's all over one way or another tomorrow. Good luck all.

I feel the exact same way

On the rumor front, our CFL (an ITCS) has reserved the gym for weigh-ins for the FCPOs tomorrow......typically one of the first things selectees have to do for Phase 2.

Guest docjt95

During our CPO365 meeting today it was passed the Command was gearing for results tomorrow, but it may have to shift over a day.  So who knows maybe this will all be over tomorrow.  Two things we do know is it's not today and we are one day closer to getting the results!!!

Guest docjt95

Either way, I hope the rsults come out no later than Thursday as my unit leaves for the field in a few days.  I'm packed either way though.

Guest Joe Navy

I just got a phone call from a close Senior Chief friend I've known a long time and she said "good luck, I'll be thinking about you around 10 am tomorrow". Hint hint?? Maybe....

Guest Intel Weenie

Thanks Tony!

Just need to ask, since I keep seeing everyone's command talking about tomorrow; has anyone heard about a delay? My command may just be messing with me, but a Senior Chief and a Chief (from two separate messes) told me that an email went out saying the results were delayed until next week. They were both pretty concerned, and the Senior Chief isn't one to play those kinds of games...it might just be scuttlebutt, but it's the DC area mess putting it out. Don't know what to believe anymore...after 7 tries you think I'd be immune to this stuff :-/