FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest itdominance

I have tons of MA bullets if anyone would like to trade.  I could use some bullets for IT, PS or YN rates.  Shoot i'll take it all if you have it!

pm me your email.

Guest YN4LIFE

I don't know what I would tell my husband. I would probably pick up the phone and begin yelling incoherently and he would just know. Lol

Guest ET1again

To change the subject... How are you going to tell your wife if you made it?  I am going to tell her, god willing, "It's going to be a late night tonight, I have a Chief function going on," then let her piece it together.  :ph34r:

Tell her she better get ready to be 'anchored up'!

Guest IS1(SW/AW)

I was just in NSIPS to approve leave chits and I saw your post, mine is doing the same thing.  I am not authorized to view my promotion history, but I was able to yesterday... hmmmm.....

I was just in NSIPS to approve leave chits and I saw your post, mine is doing the same thing.  I am not authorized to view my promotion history, but I was able to yesterday... hmmmm.....

alrighty then

IS1(SW/AW), on 29 Jul 2014 - 8:00 PM, said:snapback.png

Interesting I have the same problem....

Guest Wifey

To change the subject... How are you going to tell your wife if you made it?  I am going to tell her, god willing, "It's going to be a late night tonight, I have a Chief function going on," then let her piece it together.  :ph34r:

Well from the wife's POV I really hope hubby is the one to call and tell me. I think he's been gone for every result release since he  was eligible and I've usually found out through the public release on  this site. IMO  that's one of  the benefits of this new  notification system, the servicemembers have the opportunity to  contact their spouses (if possible) before news is broken to the entire world. 

Guest ITC(IW/SW/AW)

I just logged in to NSIPS no problem...

Are you getting an error message when you try to access the promotion history? That is what everyone is getting, myself included. I'm not sure that I have ever been able to access it though.

Guest FCC_Thawk

(***Nevermind got in***)

Cant log into bol ... says "You have been logged out of BUPERS ONLINE. Have a fine Navy day!"

I got the same thing when I tried to log on to BOL

The past few years my wife has been the one to break the bad news to me due to deployments, with Triad getting the news first hopefully i get to tell her the good news.

Definitely this. In the past we've been racing against each other, only she has the deck stacked with her superior home internet and my less than stellar ship internet. Good or bad I get to break the news this year.

Guest Cryptorec1974

BOOOOO.... I got in... how many of you have logged into Bupers at some point over your last how ever many years of getting the N and panicked because you see the N thinking that it is for this year... then you get that wave of defeat over your whole body?  Then the person sitting next to you says... "Hey Dummy, those are last years results..." 

Guest Cryptorec1974

yeah that's what I was interested in

I cannot get into the promotion history tab in NSIPS, but I know that I could access it before because I used it 7 months ago to find my TIR for my Air Force CoC...