FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest YN4LIFE

Good morning, everyone!  I hate to be a Debbie downer, but I have a feeling we won't see results until next week.  *sigh*  :(

Guest docjt95

I think we are all in deniel and choose to ignore the Debbie Downer because we so desperatly want the results to come out NOW!!!!! LOL!! :128_34:

Guest AEGFC87

Talking to a retired chief today he said looking at the history of when the message was released, he would expect the triad release tomorrow or Thursday and the message on Thursday or Friday to give us the weekend to prepare and then the training would begin in full force on Monday.

Guest itdominance

It's nice seeing some familiar "faces" around here again this year. Sadly, I think this is my 5th year here as a 1st class. I'd love to come back next year as a Chief! 

almost 11 years for me. Put it on in December 2003.

Guest itdominance

FTR, I am borrowing all eval inputs that have been posted on here. I keep all inputs that I can find from previous commands and online in a spreadsheet. You never know when that may come handy.

Guest SOY13

FTR, I am borrowing all eval inputs that have been posted on here. I keep all inputs that I can find from previous commands and online in a spreadsheet. You never know when that may come handy.

that's so true!!'

Guest itdominance

Still on leave, but chatting with my mentor, an STGC, he said Thursday is the day.

we are doing a burger burn for Navy Ball fundraising Thursday. Gonna be a long day for me. No computer access till after 1500. UGG!

Guest YN4LIFE

My Debbie Downerism stems from no TRIAD BOL verification notification yet.  Should we have seen it by now if the results are coming out this week?  I hope I am wrong.  I want the results out as bad as everyone else!!

Guest LCarp3

Okay, not to stir the pot more than it already is, but I just accessed my NSIPS.  Bear in mind that I accessed NSIPS for nothing relating to CPO advancement.  I just recently remarried and wanted to see if my dependecy data had been updated.  But while there I happened to click the link for Promotion History on the first page of NSIPS and it told me that I was not allowed to view this page.  I thought that it was a bit odd that I could not view my own promotion history.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Guest charlesb

we are doing a burger burn for Navy Ball fundraising Thursday. Gonna be a long day for me. No computer access till after 1500. UGG!

Our power was out here most of the morning; came back on about 10 minutes ago.  I was going crazy!

-MU1

Guest YNC(SS)

My Debbie Downerism stems from no TRIAD BOL verification notification yet.  Should we have seen it by now if the results are coming out this week?  I hope I am wrong.  I want the results out as bad as everyone else!!

Triad will find out the day before the msg.  -YNC

Okay, not to stir the pot more than it already is, but I just accessed my NSIPS. Bear in mind that I accessed NSIPS for nothing relating to CPO advancement. I just recently remarried and wanted to see if my dependecy data had been updated. But while there I happened to click the link for Promotion History on the first page of NSIPS and it told me that I was not allowed to view this page. I thought that it was a bit odd that I could not view my own promotion history. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have. It happened to me a couple months ago. It has to do with how they set up your account permissions. Probably doesn't mean anything. Sorry.

Guest YNC(SS)

Our power was out here most of the morning; came back on about 10 minutes ago.  I was going crazy!

-MU1

Love your Profile pic.

Guest itdominance

-MU1

hahhahahahaha

Guest charlesb

Okay, not to stir the pot more than it already is, but I just accessed my NSIPS.  Bear in mind that I accessed NSIPS for nothing relating to CPO advancement.  I just recently remarried and wanted to see if my dependecy data had been updated.  But while there I happened to click the link for Promotion History on the first page of NSIPS and it told me that I was not allowed to view this page.  I thought that it was a bit odd that I could not view my own promotion history.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I just tried my NSIPS and got the same thing.  BOL and profile sheets through NKO are still working as normal.

-MU1

Guest FT1SS

Triad will find out the day before the msg.  -YNC

I believe he was referring to NPC posting a message telling all COs, XOs, and CMCs to verify their BOL Advancement/Selection Board verification. That has been happening 48 hours prior to Triad notification (for the reserves anyway)

Guest Papitai

Talking to a retired chief today he said looking at the history of when the message was released, he would expect the triad release tomorrow or Thursday and the message on Thursday or Friday to give us the weekend to prepare and then the training would begin in full force on Monday.

How do you prepare for Phase 2?

Guest itdominance

I just tried my NSIPS and got the same thing.  BOL and profile sheets through NKO are still working as normal.

-MU1

i am not seeing promotion history. I did see it under another tab and it just shows my tir from e4-e6

Guest FUTUREBOSN

Good morning all. I was checking out with my CMC this morning and he asked what are you gonna do when the results come out on your transfer date. He said they were expecting the results Wednesday triad and Thursday public. I said ill be calling my detailer for a new set of orders and extended until pinning. Im going to a special program for a First Class and its not a billet for a Chief. I hope my detailer will be be able to work this out in short notice since I report to school August 9th.

Guest Msduval2u

Ugh, I'm sorry but, no news is not good news...I feel like drake right now "I'm gonna need you to say something baby." LOL. At home on leave, completed my two college courses yesterday, just in case. Now I'm sitting around watching criminal minds.