FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest NGUAC1

Thanks for the add Tony! Here in the DC area the chiefs are telling SBE's to have all prescribed paperwork done by Aug 1st. Let's hope that is when the results get posted! Good luck to all.

I was just told to enter in a cycle 2 PARFQ and ensure my PHA was current.  I was not given any specific data but told not to delay on this.

Guest FCC_Thawk

I feel bad for whoever needs the NPC website today to get some actual work done!  :o

Yep....  :angry:  NPC is down hard right now.

Guest DocGomer8404

Funny thing, I wasn't really paying attention when I was eligible, maybe my way of dealing with the wait, I anticipate more for advancement results now. Success is great, but its even better to see others rewarded for their successes. The best times of the year are when Sailor's advancement results are released. 

Guest Msduval2u

Yep....  :angry:  NPC is down hard right now.

Someone should tell all of them to come over here... we got the real scoop lol

Guest Msduval2u

Funny thing, I wasn't really paying attention when I was eligible, maybe my way of dealing with the wait, I anticipate more for advancement results now. Success is great, but its even better to see others rewarded for their successes. The best times of the year are when Sailor's advancement results are released.

Doc, where are you stationed?

I missed the message when they talked about the "new" way of notification for advancement release.  I'm guessing it will say on the NPC web page?  I just started thinking about it, and realized I can dig through the pages here when I wake up this afternoon.  However if I wanted to go to a site that tells me when they will be released where would I go?

I just posted...I am going to walk up stairs in a minute. N1/CNP is literally right above me.....I am going to use my YN to YN connection.

I wonder how many of the 149 quests are waiting for him to come back down with an answer?  Tony have you had to bust out the band-aids to hold things together yet?  I remember all the pleading from previous years to slow down on the F5, wonder with the new way of doing things if that'll be an issue for the forum?

I wonder how many of the 149 quests are waiting for him to come back down with an answer?  Tony have you had to bust out the band-aids to hold things together yet?  I remember all the pleading from previous years to slow down on the F5, wonder with the new way of doing things if that'll be an issue for the forum?

Unbelievably not - no band aids yet. After the hack I implements server thingys to mitigate some bandwidth and security issues. Don't mean it ain't gonna' happen though. I do feel sorry for NPC and BOL though - I know what they are going through to a degree. 

Guest amcreed

I just posted...I am going to walk up stairs in a minute. N1/CNP is literally right above me.....I am going to use my YN to YN connection.

Looking forward to dbess415's posts these next few days - a weekish!

Guest AEGFC87

Looking forward to dbess415's posts these next few days - a weekish!

Agreed! Hopefully he can get us some good info!

Guest AEGFC87

If you look at our career path as an Aegis FC on NPC, Dahlgren is #1 shore duty pit stop on the way to FCC. I am very happy and glad I facilitated at ATRC. Extremely rewarding tour; on my way back to sea.

I'm at a CSCS Waterfront DET and got my MTS, hopefully that's close enough for the board, although it was nice to stay in rate and it was definitely rewarding as well!

Guest Blondie

If the results are coming out this week they're probably gonna be out to the triad on Wednesday with a Thursday public release.  But I am still predicting tomorrow with the triad, since it's my birthday (and jenkballs too I think)

If you look at our career path as an Aegis FC on NPC, Dahlgren is #1 shore duty pit stop on the way to FCC.  I am very happy and glad I facilitated at ATRC.  Extremely rewarding tour; on my way back to sea.

I wanted to do something to set myself apart, so instead of Dahlgren, I went to NRD Raleigh....still dreading that decision.  While I had a successful tour, I can;t help but think that Dahlgren would look so much better for me.  Not saying that just going to Dahlgren is key, but with my work ethic I know i would achieve big things there.