FY 15 Chief Selection Board

yeah baby, looks overloaded to me... not working properly.

Not sure if it's from everybody checking for an update or it being down for an update.  Let's just hope to get a clue of what the release date will be.

Haven't looked at NPC, but my selection board page on BOL is unavailable....

Mine is still available, though it still showing the "N" from last yr...

Guest shooter mcgavin

I made it this year my first time up and im sitting at 8 1/2 years. Age old expression "your record speaks for itself". Best of luck.

very impressive. great job! i didnt even pick up first until 8 years. i have always wondered how people that pick up chief that early have enough time to buildup the SSP, develop leadership skills and run a division like those firsts that are more senior. Generally those LPO positions go to them first based on my experience. i have heard of plenty of 14 year master chiefs so looks like you are right on track for that!

Guest NC1SW

Haven't looked at NPC, but my selection board page on BOL is unavailable....

Mine works fine...  still that nasty N from last year.

Guest DocGomer8404

Take this as more scuttlebutt, but my SEL was at a course in DC for two weeks. He just returned and said Fleet Beldo spoke and she said the week of the 4th is when the release will be. I am, however, hopeful that it will be earlier. 

Take this as more scuttlebutt, but my SEL was at a course in DC for two weeks. He just returned and said Fleet Beldo spoke and she said the week of the 4th is when the release will be. I am, however, hopeful that it will be earlier. 

thanks for the scoop :) . Do you know how recently it was she said that?

Guest DocGomer8404

thanks for the scoop :) . Do you know how recently it was she said that?

It was last week. He just returned to work today. We were talking about results and he mentioned that her answer to the question about results was "The week of the 4th, I won't release them on a Friday." 

It was last week. He just returned to work today. We were talking about results and he mentioned that her answer to the question about results was "The week of the 4th, I won't release them on a Friday." 

But "She" doesn't release them? Soooo

alrighty, lol though, she doesn't release them but we still want the scuttlebutt. So far our top dates are:

TRIAD release: (In that order)

1. 31st Jul

2. 30th Jul

3. 4 Aug

Let me know if I'm wrong 

Guest shooter mcgavin

ugh do not wanna sit and stew on this another week. hope its earlier than that.

Guest docjt95

Yeah I can't get on NPC either.  It might just be overloaded because everyone is trying to ckeck it.  Who knows?  All the info I'm hearing is the Triade will get results on Thursday.

I'm "thinking" this week myself, but if I can get another week of prepping myself I'm good for it.  Look at me talking like I made it, such a bad habit =0

NPC is down for me as well.

Probably from FCPOs DoSing it =)