FY 15 Chief Selection Board

wat i forgot to ask from the reserve side is if anyone who gott the S had to find outf from the public release

From what I have heard talking to some of my friends who were selected at other commands, the commands were pretty good at notifying everyone the day the results were released to the commands. I have yet to hear of anyone finding out via public release. The exceptions may be the people transferring.

• Like 1

From what I have heard talking to some of my friends who were selected at other commands, the commands were pretty good at notifying everyone the day the results were released to the commands. I have yet to hear of anyone finding out via public release. The exceptions may be the people transferring.

I pcs'ed after the board convened. I'm at my new command, but I expect to have to find out via the public release. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I know some who definitely said they would have to wait for the public release which I felt bad about. Other ones now that I think about it said they did not have an immediate triad. joint command or something liek that.

Guest PRigger2000

LOL i hope not.

They usually take the selects (whose command's will allow it) up to RTSWS for their "final night" stuff.

Guest FMF CORPSMAN

I pcs'ed after the board convened. I'm at my new command, but I expect to have to find out via the public release. I'll let you all know how it goes.

As long as you listed your new UIC on your worksheet the results will go to your gaining command.

Guest Msduval2u

They usually take the selects (whose command's will allow it) up to RTSWS for their "final night" stuff.

Im not sure where RTSWS is. could you clarify please?

Qualified dive?

Yep! Qualified dive back in 2007 as a newly frocked first. Unfortunately every command since qualification has been in the shipyard shore duty at sub pac or in special projects where there is too much other stuff to qualify before being able to requalify dive.

Guest PRigger2000

Im not sure where RTSWS is. could you clarify please?

RTSWS Remote Training Site Warner Springs about 90 miles north of NASNI. It's the place where the second half of SERE school takes place.

As long as you listed your new UIC on your worksheet the results will go to your gaining command.

I would have, but didnt have orders yet. I also don't think my detaching command will be calling either way either...

Guest Msduval2u

RTSWS Remote Training Site Warner Springs about 90 miles north of NASNI. It's the place where the second half of SERE school takes place.

oh wow...nope, they are doing it down here at IB for the final night.

Guest Blondie

I did mine in Maine.  I don't like camping anymore :)

I would have, but didnt have orders yet. I also don't think my detaching command will be calling either way either...

If you reach out to your prior command and let them know your situation I am sure they will help you out. If your results post to that UIC at least you can give them a valid recall for you to be notified.

• Like 1

Guest LEGALBEAGLE

Howdy to all!  I'd like to say Thanks to most of the long-time posters.  Through this forum I learned about the PME, JPME, and other additional things that can make a person stand out.  This will be my second time up...quota is 7 (9%) so I'm not too optimistic, but still patiently waiting like everyone else...lol.  

Guest Submarine Radioman

On a lighter note, does anyone think we'll hit 150 pages before results come out?

I have a feeling it'll be higher than that, lol. 

Guest HawaiiGM

My lCPO said the results will be out the second week of August does anybody believe this? I find it hard to believe

Guest LEGALBEAGLE

My lCPO said the results will be out the second week of August does anybody believe this? I find it hard to believe

I've seen other people post similar things that their "LCPO" or "CMC" said...I still think the general concensus is correct and they will be out next week.

All righty folks if you want to include the post that you are replying to , you will see a "Quote" button to the right of the post you want to reply to. Just click it! Once inside you will see your curser blinking. all you have to do is start typing your reply. You don't have to click anyplace...  :)

Is it possible to call NPC or get online via BOL and check your profile on the day of Triad release. I am in the same boat.  I will be checking in to my new command but I know I won't be able to talk right until I know my status of if I am a Selected or Not. lol

I understand it as 24 hrs later. Triad gets notification first only the everyone else 24 hrs later.

Is it possible to call NPC or get online via BOL and check your profile on the day of Triad release. I am in the same boat. I will be checking in to my new command but I know I won't be able to talk right until I know my status of if I am a Selected or Not. lol

I think your best bet is to call your detaching command... I know my best bet is to do the same, but I think id rather find out quietly by myself lol.